• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football 2018-19 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, fair play to the rs for winning but I also think City will sweep all before them, they almost look in auto pilot mode.

You get the feeling Liverpool will be really feeling it in their legs now too, all this late drama all the time can’t be good for them. I really don’t think Porto are going to make it easy for them either, despite what people think.

Offside Goals [west ham and tonight to name 2],Pens for nothing or complete errors by keepers like at Fulham to name 1 of around 4 or 5,injury time winners-sure i seen they had 8 more injury time winners than any other team last week in the league since it began,no other team like them lol

Been saying it since Christmas.

They're just too resilient this season.

City will crack in one or two games.

City got some very difficult games in amongst the CL games

Spurs at home
Palace away
United away
Even Leicester at home who are flying.

Liverpool got a much easier run in they will destroy an average chelsea side, and got likes of Huddersfield at home which is effectively a bye. It’s theirs. No idea why they are second favourite.

Chelsea (H)
Cardiff (A)
Huddersfield (H)
Newcastle (A)
Wolves (H)

That's their remaining five. Could very easily see them winning them all.

At this point it really is just up to City to keep winning. Unless they do I'm afraid it's game over.

Offside Goals [west ham and tonight to name 2],Pens for nothing or complete errors by keepers like at Fulham to name 1 of around 4 or 5,injury time winners-sure i seen they had 8 more injury time winners than any other team last week in the league since it began,no other team like them lol

Yup. Pact with the devil and they’re are winning this now and it makes me want to vomit

City got some very difficult games in amongst the CL games

Spurs at home
Palace away
United away
Even Leicester at home who are flying.

Liverpool got a much easier run in they will destroy an average chelsea side, and got likes of Huddersfield at home which is effectively a bye. It’s theirs. No idea why they are second favourite.

I can’t see them destroying Chelsea at all, how often have they destroyed a team this season? Every game seems to be a hard fought one for them now, Chelsea won’t be easy at all.

So that’s ok then right? I and you and every Everton fan around shouldn’t want them to win anything atall to “ get it out the way “ ffs mate!

Haha no I didn’t say I wanted them to did I? But it’s going to happen and every season like these last two that goes by, just drags the misery out even more. Once the first one is out the way their hysteria will die down a little bit and it’ll make it easier for us to cope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back