• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football 2018-19 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
It won’t mate it just won’t... they still
Go on and on about the 2005 final, they’ve made a film of it,a play, Etc imagine this?!
Come On mate we don’t want them winning anything atall if it’s remotely possible! ( even tho I think they Have won it ) I sure as hell
Don’t want them to win jack! They are vermin just simoly horrible

True but here’s the problem - it isn’t remotely possible. They are one of the biggest clubs in the world, and currently have a team built by one of the best managers in the world. It’s why I was screaming from the rooftops for one of Bayern or Real Madrid to come and take Klopp in 2016 when everyone else was banging on about him being a “bottler”. Every year they’ve got better and better, I always said if we survived the Klopp era without them winning anything we’d have been extremely lucky. Something was always going to give.

True but here’s the problem - it isn’t remotely possible. They are one of the biggest clubs in the world, and currently have a team built by one of the best managers in the world. It’s why I was screaming from the rooftops for one of Bayern or Real Madrid to come and take Klopp in 2016 when everyone else was banging on about him being a “bottler”. Every year they’ve got better and better, I always said if we survived the Klopp era without them winning anything we’d have been extremely lucky. Something was always going to give.

Listen mate lol - they are the scum of the land and I want them to get nothing and win nothing ever and it’s really getting to me that they will win the league and gloat for the nxt 5000 years

Nope.

It'll be a disaster that will have repercussions for Everton.

Sadly, it WILL happen now.

What repercussions ? We've been in their shadow for 30 odd years even though they haven't won a title during that time... not really sure how them winning a title will suddenly make everything crap at Everton unless you think our fans will be so gutted they'll stop going Everton matches.

What repercussions ? We've been in their shadow for 30 odd years even though they haven't won a title during that time... not really sure how them winning a title will suddenly make everything crap at Everton unless you think our fans will be so gutted they'll stop going Everton matches.
They haven't cast much of a shadow in that time. Once in 2005.

Our plan of action is long term and any success that lot have will increase levels of impatience. It will place pressure on that model to bear fruit a lot sooner than is possible.

It's just about the worst thing that could happen to Brands'/Silva's plans.

With them winning the title it's going to get very ugly at Everton if we're not making big strides.

A big piece of fortune tonight was the fact Danny Ings had only signed with Southampton on loan (although permanent deal structured into the deal)...
All meant Josh Sims came on tonight instead, and looked like a 10 year old out there... Southampton had no options on the bench at all...

Your closest team to you, winning the League is awful for us fans for the city and for overall
Football!

Still in city's hands and the RS must wibble a bit if they get close enough to taste it. Slippy will be haunting their dreams.

We could have done with city being out of all these other competitions for sure though.
I cant see any wobble this time around. And City will have enormous pressure in every fixture on the way to the line.

It's just impossible for them.

Still in city's hands and the RS must wibble a bit if they get close enough to taste it. Slippy will be haunting their dreams.

We could have done with city being out of all these other competitions for sure though.

Im 50/50 with this. Desperate for City to win tomorrow cos I genuinely think the quadrupole is driving them on. If they were out of 1 then I think they would concentrate on the Champions League.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back