• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football 2018-19 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

lol

Presumably Sky wanted to switch things up in terms of presentation but its ended up making the bird look like billy no mates.

It’s incredibly rude of the two gentlemen, And I for one, will be contacting OFCOM with my thoughts on the matter.

It's completely irrational, and I really need to let it go, but if they win it by 1 or 2 points then I'm not sure there's anything Pickford can ever do to make up for it. Bar winning us something himself.

Sometimes you need to suck it up in sport when unthinkable things happen. You have to bottle it up and use it as motivation. Them winning the title could be exactly what this club needs to finally wake up and push ourselves forward, in some weird perverse kind of way.

I just hope it doesn't come to that.
Agree on this, but there are plenty of other players who have done the same, but Pickford is the only one we care about.
If they win it we should sell him, as we won't move past it.
Sandy Browns own goal Was the first thing my dad mentioned to me when I asked him about him, Pickfords blunder will never be forgotten.

I cant see any wobble this time around. And City will have enormous pressure in every fixture on the way to the line.

It's just impossible for them.

It's a big ask for city to keep on winning. You can only imagine that if they do lose one the wheels could come right off their season. Fingers crossed you are wrong on this on Dave and the RS lose one and draw another.

Just looking at all time top flight records....we still hold the most Everton records ever....most draws and most defeats in top flight!!!! Lol

One glaringly obvious thing while reading stats and records etc....we are all living through our worst period in our entire history!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back