• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football 2018-19 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only crumb I'm clinging on to is the fact that Palace's home form has been the 3rd worst in the league this season and City owe them a beating for what happened in the reverse fixture before Christmas. Palace are also mathematically safe now.
I know mate but still there is something I don't like about today just a bad feeling I have had all week.

....I really expect the title to take a turn for the worst today. I can’t see City winning at Palace and I can’t see anything but a win for the Reds.
That's exactly how i see it mate , I will watch the City game then follow the golf and hope for a miracle.
I think City will have to win every game.
The way the weekend has gone with football and f1, it's pointing at Palace then Liverpool winning to top it all off.
I am thinking the same mate been dreading this game for City all week don't know why I just have.
As "The Stranglers" once sang;
"Just get a grip on yourselves".

That's easy for you to say you have nothing riding on this.
My teams playing mate. That means I have something riding on it. I've seen nothing but cack at Selhurst this season. We have the worst Home: Away points ratio in the division, our first choice centre back pair are both out and we're playing one of the best teams in Europe.
.....and YOU'RE worried.;)

My teams playing mate. That means I have something riding on it. I've seen nothing but cack at Selhurst this season. We have the worst Home: Away points ratio in the division, our first choice centre back pair are both out and we're playing one of the best teams in Europe.
.....and YOU'RE worried.;)
I know it's your team but there is nothing riding on it for you you are safe and that worries me, and everything you have said has made me feel worse.

I know it's your team but there is nothing riding on it for you you are safe and that worries me, and everything you have said has made me feel worse.
I get the irrational fear of the unexpected. I will not be fuming as much as usual today once we have gone through a routine loss and will gird my loins to cheer for Chelsea later in the day. Been thinking what else might help to ease your worries; I know;
Bentekelol Winston Churchill saw his last goal!

I get the irrational fear of the unexpected. I will not be fuming as much as usual today once we have gone through a routine loss and will gird my loins to cheer for Chelsea later in the day. Been thinking what else might help to ease your worries; I know;
Bentekelol Winston Churchill saw his last goal!

....agghhh, that means he’s due one. Nerves have totally gone now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back