• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football 2018-19 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly this

Thursday night Europa games are poison. Chelsea have a big squad and will still likely suffer with minimal preparation.

The media all hype 7th place as a gateway to the Europa league qualifying rounds but we haven't got anything like the squads of Arsenal or Chelsea.

Burnley, Southampton, West Ham and ourselves last season showed just how much it can wreck the following season.

7th if it qualifies for the Europa is not wanted, 8th is a million times better.

Let Wolves, Watford or Leicester wreck their seasons

Absolutely baffling. European away days are amazing. European home games are ace. Loads more chances to watch Everton. Anyone who was at those Fiorentina games, either home or away, and stating they don’t want more of that is insane. It’s exactly what being a match going fan is ace for, don’t try and say it’s not wanted.

My teams playing mate. That means I have something riding on it. I've seen nothing but cack at Selhurst this season. We have the worst Home: Away points ratio in the division, our first choice centre back pair are both out and we're playing one of the best teams in Europe.
.....and YOU'RE worried.;)
Yeah i was surprised to see your actually better away to home this season,as Palace are usual pretty decent at home,or seem's that way,Only Huddersfield have less home points in the whole league at Home and you also have the 2nd lowest goals scored at home again above Huddersfield

Super strong City side even without Fernandinho. Sane, de Bruyne, Aguero, Sterling, Silva...

Palace have Benteke up front ffs.

Come on City.

Yeah i was surprised to see your actually better away to home this season,as Palace are usual pretty decent at home,or seem's that way,Only Huddersfield have less home points in the whole league at Home and you also have the 2nd lowest goals scored at home again above Huddersfield
Yes. Been cack at home. 4 wins; Burnley, Leicester, Fulham, Huddersfield. Of course we're going to clank City.lol

Palace going 4-5-1 with Zaha and Townsend getting forward on the break. Benteke alone up top to hold the ball up, which, unlike scoring goals, he's not too bad at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back