• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football - 2023/2024 Season

You would think Arsenal away but honestly the mentalities of the two teams is so polar opposite, and they just mentally crush them every time. They’ll win that game either comfortable or deep into stoppage time. I don’t think they’ll lose another game in any competition this season.

if they are guna win the league im emigrating this city to space

You would think Arsenal away but honestly the mentalities of the two teams is so polar opposite, and they just mentally crush them every time. They’ll win that game either comfortable or deep into stoppage time. I don’t think they’ll lose another game in any competition this season.
I think they might well lose in the FA Cup

You do genuinely wonder when they're going to drop points again between now and the end of the season..
16th March - 1-0 in the last minute after we bribe someone at Sky to play a tictac advert by accident when the moment arrives.

Directly because of this, City will win the title by one point. You have to believe that October 2010 was NOT the last ever Goodison derby win.

Not sure. I said about 6 or 8 weeks ago they'll win the league by about 10 points. They're not a great team, but they're high energy and have a lot of goalscorers. Also the standard is pretty poor in the Premier League at the moment.

They can make subs and not weaken the team, they have a lot of strikers and money. But I know people will argue, but their football is average, the have a long ball game and rely on their strikers to put away half chances. And close players down at an unbelievable level.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back