Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football - 2023/2024 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was the point of Mount? I like him as a player but they throw a load off attack minded midfielders on there 2 games in a row with a slow immobile Casemiro and teams are walking through them.
He's hugely overrated. A bizarre player to prioritise by ETH

United need a proper midfielder. Would not at all be shocked they ask for Onana, but their need is high, so the fee needs to be extremely high.

Notice how comparatively little Rashford was on screen, even though he appeared to be just as frustrated as Richy, if not more

They couldn't cut away quick enough, but they'll linger on Richy in order to make him look as bad as possible
Do you also think that Elvis is alive , man didn't land on the moon and that 911 was instigated by Bush , Mickey?

What was the point of Mount? I like him as a player but they throw a load off attack minded midfielders on there 2 games in a row with a slow immobile Casemiro to protect them and teams are walking through them.
He's mobile and can run fast... I really do struggle to see what else the lad has to offer in his locker. 🤷‍♂️

9 minutes

Or no Minutes if you live in Germany or Austria...

get-me-coat.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back