• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football - 2023/2024 Season

@Walham Green Blue whats the talk with Poch? Do fans like him? Is he under pressure or will the owners stick by him?
To many he reeks too much of Spurs. Most were prepared to give him a go and many still appreciate that this mess is not entirely his making, however if we nosedive from now on he is screwed. I still want him to succeed though but a (likely) dry humping in the LC Final might finish him here.

To many he reeks too much of Spurs. Most were prepared to give him a go and many still appreciate that this mess is not entirely his making, however if we nosedive from now on he is screwed. I still want him to succeed though but a (likely) dry humping in the LC Final might finish him here.

I thought he was a good appointment as his Spurs team were excellent and from what I remember he didnt really get backed by Levy to kick on.

It doesnt look like they have been working on much of anything in training

You're so wrong, I literally can't stand them, I would take a nuclear holocaust over them winning the quadruple this season.
Ahhh. But you said on Sunday you were glad you had a bet on them at 66/1 to win the quadruple and it was nailed on. When I remarked that in my betting accounts days Id never bet on them to win, you said no you wanted them to lose. Ps...dont bet on the nuclear thingy...even if you dont want that to happen either. Mugs bet.

Shippmann has well got his number, but you were had off big time by the ref and VAR tonight mate, if that’s handled fairly it’s a totally different game.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back