• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football - 2023/2024 Season

To many he reeks too much of Spurs. Most were prepared to give him a go and many still appreciate that this mess is not entirely his making, however if we nosedive from now on he is screwed. I still want him to succeed though but a (likely) dry humping in the LC Final might finish him here.

Surely that's just rivalry?

Anyone you get in is going to struggle as you've spent a billion on just stock pilling an academy without a plan.

It's fixable if you let him sell a load and bring in who he wants. But you ain't getting champs league football any time soon imo

Think the sooner a lot of fans realise that football is no longer a playing field the better.

The only way to do this is not watch games which dont involve your team/certain teams.

When the tv audiences drop then the penny will drop.
You’re right of course, but it’s never going to happen as the majority of telly clappers are from the scabs clubs.

Also a large amount of them are fans abroad in places like the USA, Far East, and Australia, the only thing that really would force change is empty seats but that's a lot easier said than done.
Maybe, that won’t happen either will it sadly. The whole pantomime is depressing now, it’s a vicious circle for us - I know we need to be in the premier league revenue wise but I hate what it is and stands for currently.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back