Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football - 2023/2024 Season

That game was like the arsenal fa cup they had a few weeks ago, they had a load of kids playing, arsenal kept missing chances and you just knew they were going to nick one. I can’t stand having to share a city with them and their bell end fans. Baccy teeth has played and absolute blinder with this farewell tour nonsense. Even if he does leave, announcing it guaranteed them to win at least 2 or 3 trophies this season.

Thank god he’s leaving

He’s set them up for years to come.

We will know something isn’t right if they drop off a cliff next year but I can’t see it.

Have been winning games comfortably without Salah who they can fetch huge money in the summer if they choose to cash in.

They won’t be going anywhere especially with how the game is going.

We will know something isn’t right if they drop off a cliff next year but I can’t see it.

Have been winning games comfortably without Salah who they can fetch huge money in the summer if they choose to cash in.

They'll still be thereabouts for top 4 but them winning trophies all the time and rocking up 95+ points a season wont carry on (imo).

Even with the drugs a lot of it is down to mentality - teams are afraid to beat them like they used to be afraid of beating SAF's Utd or Mourinho's earlier Chelsea.

Unless they bring in someone with that same character who can entice the media/fans I dont see them troubling Guardiola's City like they have done.

Alonso if he joined seems a bit dour to me. Might fluke the odd cup but dont see silly Murals getting painted of him or the refs terrified of him like they are of the gurner.

Them kids will end up playing for Oxford or someone soon. Wheres them 2 centre backs Phillips and Williams was it? From the other year.
Williams got flogged to Forest for £17million somehow.
Phillips has had 4 years of loans. Either a free away or a nominal sum into his last year of contract is my guess.

Reminds me of SAF winning titles with gash like Phil Neville and Tom Cleverly.

Sooner Mr Cult of Personality and his inhalers are gone the better !
He reminds you of an excellent man manager who coached average players to trophies, and that is somehow proof that he is doping his players??

I don’t think they’ll drop off to quite the same extent United did, but they’ll drop off for sure. Players run through proverbial brick walls for this guy; that’s a very hard thing for anything other than a world class head coach to replicate.

He reminds you of an excellent man manager who coached average players to trophies, and that is somehow proof that he is doping his players??
Koff mate - the drop offers between seasons when they cycle down and especially when any players leave them and basically die show something isn’t right, but you keep hanging out of his rectum - just coaching and man management/ special jurgen finger up the hoop hug innit. 🤣🤣🤣

It's also easy to say we should just use our academy.

But their young players are far far better than ours. The hunger they play with is something we need to try and match. Their young players get a chance and it means so much to them and they invariably take that opportunity.

And that's before the obvious talent and technical differences too. We need to start producing players, regardless of what league we will be in.
When Usworth was there we won things with our youth team - they never got 1sr ream football we wasted 1/2 a billion on God diggers ...

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back