Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football - 2023/2024 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Koff mate - the drop offers between seasons when they cycle down and especially when any players leave them and basically die show something isn’t right, but you keep hanging out of his rectum - just coaching and man management/ special jurgen finger up the hoop hug innit. 🤣🤣🤣
Yeah, defo not just a case of him being a world class manager. Far more likely that he’s been illegally doping an entire squad of footballers over the course of 7/8 years, with absolutely nothing showing up in drug tests, and no word from ex-players, staff or any other whistleblowers. The doping excuse was trotted out a few years back to explain players not getting injured, but now they have a lengthy injury list and that’s somehow also the fault of doping??

I’ll leave you to crafting your tin foil hat.

Yeah, defo not just a case of him being a world class manager. Far more likely that he’s been illegally doping an entire squad of footballers over the course of 7/8 years, with absolutely nothing showing up in drug tests, and no word from ex-players, staff or any other whistleblowers. The doping excuse was trotted out a few years back to explain players not getting injured, but now they have a lengthy injury list and that’s somehow also the fault of doping??

🤣🤣🤣
Don’t think you’ve seen me blaming the inhalers for their injuries boss, but crack on believing what you want and I will likewise.

Nothing about not showing up, they all have asthma so it shows up but is ignored

Does anyone know how many of these klopps kids were signed during the time span of them hacking city scouting database. Just abit more of a sporting advantage than a over spending on stadium

Can't get over Chelsea and what a f'n loser Pochettino is you know. I'd sack him tomorrow if I was Boehly. Absolute shat the bed when it was on a plate for them.
I hate the RS with a passion but Gary Neville's absolute fume and fury when they scored and his "million pound bottle-jobs" jibe at Chelsea was hilarious, from a man who supports ManU!

That game was like the arsenal fa cup they had a few weeks ago, they had a load of kids playing, arsenal kept missing chances and you just knew they were going to nick one. I can’t stand having to share a city with them and their bell end fans. Baccy teeth has played and absolute blinder with this farewell tour nonsense. Even if he does leave, announcing it guaranteed them to win at least 2 or 3 trophies this season.
lol never said enough this cos he's had his teeth done.

I don't understand why anyone watches them.

It's very likely to end up in (a) disappointment (b) crying on here about them like a mug.

He's a world class manager and winning today with the injuries is a very good achievement.

Just take comfort in the fact they'd have dominated for last few years and won multiple PL if it wasn't for Pep, he'll be gone in 3 months and they're absolutely gutted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back