Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football - 2023/2024 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
i firmly believe our first team would struggle against southampton at home never mind our reserves or academy players

to win comfortably at home with a bunch of youths is just insane

Our first team is clearly, CLEARLY, not roided up with drugs. These kids are absolutely leaping out their skins. How anyone watches this and thinks it’s actually real is beyond me.

Klopp can do anything and he knows they'll just win so there's no risk bringing kids on or starting them because they somehow win anyway

Our first team is clearly, CLEARLY, not roided up with drugs. These kids are absolutely leaping out their skins. How anyone watches this and thinks it’s actually real is beyond me.
I bet they all look like they’ve just had a little stroll down otterspool promenade post match as well, and not like lads who’ve been sprinting like lunatics for 90+ mins.

I bet they all look like they’ve just had a little stroll down otterspool promenade post match as well, and not like lads who’ve been sprinting like lunatics for 90+ mins.

The same youth team lads who all played extra time about 3 days ago, all wearing long sleeve shirts, running all over a top championship team, all fresh as anything right up to 90th minute?

You were an absolute mug if you truly believed that Jordan Henderson and a geriatric James Milner ran all over the top teams in Europe

But if you really believe that Curtis Jones, Harvey Elliot, and now every single academy kid they bring on also just happens to be naturally faster than every opposition player as well then you really are a naive fool.

2 quadruple attempts in 3 seasons. No other manager has even done 1. 3 champions league finals in 6 seasons. Mourinho only went to two in his whole career.

Wake up people.

The same youth team lads who all played extra time about 3 days ago, all wearing long sleeve shirts, running all over a top championship team, all fresh as anything right up to 90th minute?

You were an absolute mug if you truly believed that Jordan Henderson and a geriatric James Milner ran all over the top teams in Europe

But if you really believe that Curtis Jones, Harvey Elliot, and now every single academy kid they bring on also just happens to be naturally faster than every opposition player as well then you really are a naive fool.

2 quadruple attempts in 3 seasons. No other manager has even done 1. 3 champions league finals in 6 seasons. Mourinho only went to two in his whole career.

Wake up people.

The PL turn a blind eye to it.

Too busy trawling through the other 14 clubs accounts to see whether loans were spent on infrastructure or players :hayee:

The PL turn a blind eye to it.

Too busy trawling through the other 14 clubs accounts to see whether loans were spent on infrastructure or players :hayee:

Don’t know why they bother, you can buy whichever 11 players in the world you want, no one can compete with a team absolutely pumped full of drugs like that. Those kids could probably have PSG or Barcelona off away from home by a significant score and all the press would still be going on about Klopp’s kids. Where’s Rhys Williams and Nat Phillips whilst we’re at it? Remember when they turned into Baresi and Maldini for about 4 months after being completely useless just to make sure they got top 4 then they went back to being so rubbish that no other prem team would even take them. How strange.

I mean it’s not that though is it. People spend their entire days on here slagging them off and yet, when given the opportunity to watch 1 of 3 games on regular channels, they pick them to watch, and then fume even more about it?

Someone will do a case study at some point on Everton fans that never miss a Liverpool game. Blows my mind.
I watched United.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back