Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football - 2023/2024 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is and isn’t. You’d have to say these are three of the weakest teams ever promoted. If it was like Leicester this wouldn’t happen.
I agree. I think Leicester and possibly Leeds - maybe even Southampton - are some of the strongest teams the Championship has ever seen. By contrast the current bottom two are the two worst sides the PL has seen in a long while. Next year’s PL may be significantly stronger.

Will go top if they beat Brentford Saturday.

Then over to City at Anfield.

Not saying City can’t go there and win but the RS odds look too high for a home game even if it is City. Not sure who the RS will have back from injury.

RS 19/10
City 6/5
With those odds I'd be very tempted to put down a few quid on the rs
God I feel so dirty after writing that

You would never know he played for Everton, it’s barely ever mentioned.
Naturally - he only spent the majority of his career with us.

It's just not a good sound bite, in the reverse way of how Ancelotti is often mentioned as "the ex-Everton manager", at least in our media. Then again I personally influenced that for CL games so all Bulgarians can thank me for this lol

I felt sorry for the Sheffield United fans having to sit through another drubbing.
As for Carragher slaughtering the team in the media this has been created by the people he works for, he happily takes his 30 pieces of silver from the company that have destroyed the balance and fairness in the game.
We will get more and more one sided games while the Sly six get stronger and stronger.
As for the Sheff United fans next season will be more competitive in the championship no VAR and no referees deciding the results of matches to suit there own agenda.
I hate sky and the people who have ruined our game hopefully the gravy train will end and we can get our game back.

I felt sorry for the Sheffield United fans having to sit through another drubbing.
As for Carragher slaughtering the team in the media this has been created by the people he works for, he happily takes his 30 pieces of silver from the company that have destroyed the balance and fairness in the game.
We will get more and more one sided games while the Sly six get stronger and stronger.
As for the Sheff United fans next season will be more competitive in the championship no VAR and no referees deciding the results of matches to suit there own agenda.
I hate sky and the people who have ruined our game hopefully the gravy train will end and we can get our game back.
Sky have become incredibly hyperbolic and simply refuse to have an opinion on the bigger picture incase dave Jones has to cut them off as the director panics about the 'product'

Great Post by the way

A few have joined The Championship group today, they looking forward to winning a few games and no VAR!

A few have joined The Championship group today, they looking forward to winning a few games and no VAR!
I watch all the highlights from the Efl and a few of the live games it's a far better watch.
At the end of the day its supposed to be a sport where the working man/ woman can let off some steam.There is no pleasure in going along and seeing your team annihilated every week.
I can see a time when a lot of supporters do no want to see there teams promoted to the premier league and would be happy to win a trophy for winning the championship. Obviously the owners would not see it that way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back