Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football - 2023/2024 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I felt sorry for the Sheffield United fans having to sit through another drubbing.
As for Carragher slaughtering the team in the media this has been created by the people he works for, he happily takes his 30 pieces of silver from the company that have destroyed the balance and fairness in the game.
We will get more and more one sided games while the Sly six get stronger and stronger.
As for the Sheff United fans next season will be more competitive in the championship no VAR and no referees deciding the results of matches to suit there own agenda.
I hate sky and the people who have ruined our game hopefully the gravy train will end and we can get our game back.
It was also disgusting the way that Sky were baying for more goals from Arsenal.

I watch all the highlights from the Efl and a few of the live games it's a far better watch.
At the end of the day its supposed to be a sport where the working man/ woman can let off some steam.There is no pleasure in going along and seeing your team annihilated every week.
I can see a time when a lot of supporters do no want to see there teams promoted to the premier league and would be happy to win a trophy for winning the championship. Obviously the owners would not see it that way
I think us who support Championship teams expect to come straight back down if we go up but the money helps keep us afloat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back