Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football - 2023/2024 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not sure what age has to do with this... if anything, the older you get the worse your brain is. You also say you reffed football - you're telling me you'd have sent a lad off in a match you were in charge of for that tackle? You'd have got chased off the pitch. There's no studs, there's actually not much force in the end just the speed Udogie was going at, it's a petulant trip and should not be a red going forwards.

Similar tackle a few weeks ago in a game I watched, got a straight red 3 game ban, to me it wasn't a red. Just another petulant swipe.

I never said that. You're clutching at straws now. Pathetic.

There doesn't have to be studs up for a red card! Again, are you serious?

Petulent swipes all over the pitch, eh! Thank whatever God one worships that you're not a ref. If you are, the games would be a thug-fest!

I never said that. You're clutching at straws now. Pathetic.

There doesn't have to be studs up for a red card! Again, are you serious?

Petulent swipes all over the pitch, eh! Thank whatever God one worships that you're not a ref. If you are, the games would be a thug-fest!

Well you said it's a red card and you said you've been a ref, so surely you'd send a player off in your games who did that every single time?

If you wouldn't, then it isn't a red?

Love the way the Football Gods are never content with just embarrassing us once, they’ve always got to get that second-hand embarrassment in too.

Just getting walloped at home by a crap team? Nah, make that crap team get done at home by the worst team in the league next time out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back