Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football - 2023/2024 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bet the vermin get Atalanta - rinse them about 7-1 at the Gewiss with their Under-10 side and then some smart arse shares a screengrab of our 3-0 loss in 2017 and puts "Beating Atalanta not for everyone" or something irritating, from the safety of their mum's basement somewhere in Essex.
You’re not wrong

Least that lot are away second leg to Atalanta. No doubt will get through though and get Benfica or Marseille in the semis

You’re not wrong
Good aren't I? Home leg first but no matter, they'll just batter them regardless.

Quadruple is happening.

Best that can be said is maybe Milan/Roma/Leverkusen can catch them on an off-night in Dublin. Maybe.

But definitely NOT moist's West Ham. Please.

I see now that they will have Benfica or Marseille in the semis if they get there. Hate these semi final draws done at the quarter final stage. Don't see the positives of doing that
I presume it’s to avoid another long-winded corporate-laden draw where everyone has to attend. Gets it out of the way in one sitting

Easiest draw possible, easiest path to the final. Every year.
Just wait until the UCL draw is done by COMPUTER. I'm just gonna laugh. Every UCL trophy from here to eternity should be asterisked if that's the case. Give the big dogs all the piss easy games, keep the mindless red proles from Montevideo to Jakarta interested, anything to ward off that nasty awful ESL.

Right now, ESL vs Champions League is like a battle between AIDS and Ebola

Just wait until the UCL draw is done by COMPUTER. I'm just gonna laugh. Every UCL trophy from here to eternity should be asterisked if that's the case. Give the big dogs all the piss easy games, keep the mindless red proles from Montevideo to Jakarta interested, anything to ward off that nasty awful ESL.

Right now, ESL vs Champions League is like a battle between AIDS and Ebola

The only positive I can see from the new CL format is if they do a tennis like seeding system then that’s the end of the days of Liverpool drawing pub teams in CL quarter and semi finals. ‘And Liverpool will play the winners of Porto v Benfica in the quarter final’ will hopefully never be heard under this sort of system.

Didn’t matter what draw they got tbh. They were and are runaway favourites to win it. They were always making the final if they wanted to. Only team I can see maybe beating them is a full strength Leverkusen if they catch the RS on an off day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back