Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football - 2023/2024 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the same every game. They just run the opposition ragged.
Amazing, they were sprinting round in added time in that Forest game, got a winner while Forest were literally on their knees.
Same when playing city last week, city aren’t an average Sunday league team yet that’s the way they looked puffing their cheeks out after 70 mins while they’re running full pelt and closing players down like it’s normal in the 110th minute

Hoijland not Dutch but from Dutch league possibly? Don't know if I'm honest
He’s Danish lol

Regardless I think you’d be hard pressed to call this Ten Hag’s squad at this point. Not really a defense still I just think this is further away than people want to realize. If he’s the wrong guy he’s the wrong guy and you move on still.

He’s Danish lol

Regardless I think you’d be hard pressed to call this Ten Hag’s squad at this point. Not really a defense still I just think this is further away than people want to realize. If he’s the wrong guy he’s the wrong guy and you move on still.
Didn't he play in the Dutch league? I honestly don't know just assumed he did. Ten haag has the intel there?

Not prizing the best out of Arsenal, and they can only compete so far with city. chelsea have spent wildly (almost another man utd) and the rs will always pull a few players. kane leaving spurs was interesting.
Plenty of top players around still. They could easily be in play for Osimhen but they blew the money on Hojlund because they have no foresight.

It's there in plain sight. Watch them when United get the ball - sprinting around like lunatics.
and when united lose the ball, sprinting into the box like lunatics. It is impossible for professional athletes at the top of the game to be this much fitter than all the other teams. A small percentage fitter, of course it could happen, but these are miles ahead of alll other teams when it comes to running around a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back