Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football - 2023/2024 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have one of Ireland's most famous and loved players and yet rarely shop there; it's bizarre. Half of Brighton's academy is Irish.
There's a lad at right back over there right now who's very highly thought of and we aren't even rumoured to be looking at him. Same goes for the other 2 that went to Italy

See no reason why Brighton can't be England's version of Sevilla..there's always a glass ceiling you can't break through but they could quite easily hoover up the europa league most years

There's a lad at right back over there right now who's very highly thought of and we aren't even rumoured to be looking at him. Same goes for the other 2 that went to Italy

Curtis? Yeh think he's linked with, surprisingly, Brighton. I like Cashin at Derby and Fraser at Wolves. I'd have figured we'd have some sort of link up with Sligo but nope.

Curtis? Yeh think he's linked with, surprisingly, Brighton. I like Cashin at Derby and Fraser at Wolves. I'd have figured we'd have some sort of link up with Sligo but nope.
The main NI teams have gone full time in the last couple of years and are investing in their academies. There will be better players produced in the next few years once the fully professional set up has its impact.

We need to scout more especially in Belfast and Dublin

Yeah Sam Curtis. Think he will be eligible to move in Jan but we seem to be looking in Northern Ireland a lot more.think we actually did link up with sligo but as usual instead of it being a recruitment thing, it's more a coach work experience one https://www.evertonfc.com/news/1971159/everton-announces-sligo-rovers-partnership . Derby has had a couple in recent years. Knight not a bad player either who just joined bristol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back