Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football - 2023/2024 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if Brighton fans have turned on de Zerbi yet? They’re doing only slightly better than us. Reckon all the Bayern and Liverpool talk has gone to his head.
The Vermin forum currently has two threads in the subject;
Are you falling out of love with Robert de Zerbi and has a fairly balanced response, generally a bit negative but not much. Happy if he stays or goes.
[Poor language removed] OFF DE ZERBI AND GO SOMEWHERE ELSE is more recent and has some rather more trenchant views.

There is a general feeling that as long as Bloom is still owner/chairman pouring in the dough then that is more important than who the manager is.

Wonder if Brighton fans have turned on de Zerbi yet? They’re doing only slightly better than us. Reckon all the Bayern and Liverpool talk has gone to his head.
I don't even think its that I think he's just been found out as being limited in the same way as people like Martinez were and even someone like Chris Wilder. He came over and played in a way that people weren't used to and it caught people out but they didn't even keep a clean sheet until January this season and every time they play a good team they get absolutely smashed.

they were licking de zerbi's bum on the commentary in the man city game saying they are surprised liverpool haven't tried to sign him

The production meeting before hand must have had the usual topic 'How do we shoehorn Liverpool into the coverage'. They had an easy one on this occasion, it seems. Manager of another club doing well/OK, Liverpool looking for a manager. Bingo, a perfect match.

I don't even think its that I think he's just been found out as being limited in the same way as people like Martinez were and even someone like Chris Wilder. He came over and played in a way that people weren't used to and it caught people out but they didn't even keep a clean sheet until January this season and every time they play a good team they get absolutely smashed.
You don't think it's anything to do with losing 2 vital midfielders (McCallister and Caicedo) then having Solly March out all season, Enciso out most of the season, Mitoma out half the season and Ferguson having a classic second season syndrome. Along with playing in Europe and, yes, teams do figure out how to stifle all but the very best.
Everyone's limited.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back