• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football - 2023/2024 Season

I understand what he’s saying, sort of, but the way his team plays it’s not the players fault they get absolutely shredded every game. Fast defenders? Check. Highest like in world football regardless of opponent? Check.

I understand what he’s saying, sort of, but the way his team plays it’s not the players fault they get absolutely shredded every game. Fast defenders? Check. Highest like in world football regardless of opponent? Check.

His style of football may work in Scotland in a two, one and a half, horse race but in the Premier League you will get found out

He's just another one of these vanity managers like Pochettino who care more about playing the way they want to play, and less about getting results and apparently staying in a job

'Ange, are you okay?
So, Ange, are you okay?
Are you okay, Ange?

You've been hit by
You've been hit by a some sh.te football.'

I don't think he's ok mate...

He's just another one of these vanity managers like Pochettino who care more about playing the way they want to play, and less about getting results and apparently staying in a job
Aussie Ardiles is going to sign a load of players, lose the first 3 games of the season 7-6 and then get sacked and replaced by a pragmatic manager, probably Graham Potter. You heard it here first.

No arrogance from Villa at all. Playing their 52nd game of the season (so far) with a squad down to the bare bones. Some oddball defending, weird officiating and a keeper not deemed good enough for Everton cost them that game.

They're more than capable of getting a result in the return leg if Martinez, Torres and Tielemans are back......
Whenever an English team gets beat in Europe the 'arrogance' shouts come out. It's pathetic. Usually from non-English people who support 'English' Everton. Go figure.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back