Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football - 2023/2024 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragusic

baseball-hit.gif

Spurs 'trying' but not really trying.

None of them want to get a proper shot off. The Betancourt shot was sailing over.

City making poor decisions all over the pitch. Just not at it. Need to up the intensity in the second half if they want to win this. There is acres of space in behind that Spurs defence yet I don’t recall anyone other than Walker a couple of times look to get into it.

Not that bothered but part of me wants a draw, might be nice to see Mikel and a different club win the league

Also sets up a fun final day where City might try to go bonkers and win 6-0

The entertainment value in this game has nothing to do with how good the togger is.

I've barley noticed how crap the footy is.

This game hinges on whatever sky decided the outcome should be
The final day is going to be a bore fest with dour davey crapping the bed against citeh and us getting our routine whacking off the arsenal, so they are trying to whip up tonight as some kind of cup final, which it clearly isn’t, and is just another PL bore fest.

Best league in the world though 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back