Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football - 2023/2024 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
The period in and around the own goal aside, Scotland barely laid a finger on England there which given their form going in was surprising. The results in Oslo and Granada will have been a kicker for them as well

Surprised how easy that was for England to be fair.

In other news Germany leading France. A good end to the break for them by the look of it

The period in and around the own goal aside, Scotland barely laid a finger on England there which given their form going in was surprising. The results in Oslo and Granada will have been a kicker for them as well

Spain beating Cyprus (at home especially) was all but a done deal

Norway winning is more of a concern but again at home

We're still in a great position but you never know with football

The twit of a pundit on radio five live just avoided saying "Bellingham was telling 'em" as he eulogised about the boy's authoritative performance!

There was some incident at Romania and Kosovo game.

Though i don't understand how are they even allowed to play, cause Romania doesn't recognize independent Kosovo (like Spain too for example).
Kinda weird you can play official game against country you don't recognize to exist.

There was some incident at Romania and Kosovo game.

Though i dont understand how are they even allowed to play, cause Romania doesn't recognize independent Kosovo (like Spain too for example).
Kinda weird you play official game against country you don't recognize to exist.

I talk to a lot of Europeans when online gaming and most of them don't think England, Northern Ireland, Scotland or Wales exist

Apparently we're just the UK, like it or not

I talk to a lot of Europeans when online gaming and most of them don't think England, Northern Ireland, Scotland or Wales exist

Apparently we're just the UK, like it or not
Here (Croatia) its opposite, everyone just call UK "the England".
Same as everyone think of Germany when they talk about EU
(or in past Soviet Union=Russia):

Here (Croatia) its opposite, everyone just call UK "the England".
Same as everyone think of Germany when they talk about EU
(or in past Soviet Union=Russia):

Obviously Croatians only think that till the mighty Scots hammer them at football like we did in the European championships back in June 2021...

The French and Germans seems to refuse to acknowledge that the home nations exist in the UK but then if it wasn't for the (Scottish) Highland Fusiliers and the like the French would be speaking German today so I leave them to their fantasies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back