Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football - 2023/2024 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
When do they give Pochettino the axe? I'm not advocating it by the way, however Boehly and Co. know sweet FA about football and will boot him soon.

How they've spent so much money and ended up with their squad is beyond me.
Odd what is going on at Chelsea. Seems they are also storing up trouble for the future as they have loads of players performing badly on very long contracts.

When do they give Pochettino the axe? I'm not advocating it by the way, however Boehly and Co. know sweet FA about football and will boot him soon.

How they've spent so much money and ended up with their squad is beyond me.

Probably soon. He doesn't strike me as someone who is willing to give a manager time.

Probably soon. He doesn't strike me as someone who is willing to give a manager time.
I sort of get their process of buying youth with the hope it will mature, but the reality of the PL is you need to do this carefully and alongside a wider plan.

Their team is full of youth, inexperienced and unproven PL players and some who quite simply aren't worth the price tag. It's a perfect recipe for disaster.

Is this a team that will get your CL? Not for me.

1695568339137.webp

I sort of get their process of buying youth with the hope it will mature, but the reality of the PL is you need to do this carefully and alongside a wider plan.

Their team is full of youth, inexperienced and unproven PL players and some who quite simply aren't worth the price tag. It's a perfect recipe for disaster.

View attachment 228947

i’d have 6 of them

View attachment 228947

I just don't understand how they looked at last season, saw they needed a strong forward at the top of the pitch, and then spent hundreds of millions not buying one and running the one they did have out of the club.

Put Beto in that side and I think they'd be quite a few points better off than they are now.

I just don't understand how they looked at last season, saw they needed a strong forward at the top of the pitch, and then spent hundreds of millions not buying one and running the one they did have out of the club.

Put Beto in that side and I think they'd be quite a few points better off than they are now.
Nkunku. But he's out till December I think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back