Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football - 2023/2024 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Price tags are irrelevant in football these days. And I have no idea what the first sentence means.
Meant I joke - original is from Fast and Furious (and from Americans in general) "living life a quarter mile/race at a time". You know I watch enough German football ffs, I've even voiced my dislike for Frankfurt cuz of last season, the plebs lol

They are irrelevant, especially for PSG, but I think even Frankfurt's tactic was "give an outlandish price" to push PSG into it and they actively chased and raised up to that, so they value him that high. Went from 70/80 to "lmao 95 or nothing" and they actually met that price tag. Brilliant business by the Germans, in a way.

He'll do well in France naturally.

Can’t fathom why Porto have been denied that penalty against Barca. Hit the strikers arm first apparently, but looked way above the shirt line or whatever it’s called.

But then again the officials are Anthony Taylor and the VAR are from England, and the decision was against a big team, so I can actually understand.

Don't think I've ever seen a player as bad as Dembele pound for pound. He's gone for over 150 million, played for Psg France and Barca and is genuinely hopeless

Can’t fathom why Porto have been denied that penalty against Barca. Hit the strikers arm first apparently, but looked way above the shirt line or whatever it’s called.

But then again the officials are Anthony Taylor and the VAR are from England, and the decision was against a big team, so I can actually understand.
Barca don't get those against them mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back