Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football - 2023/2024 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Never did buy into the narrative that they were gonna finish bottom of that group with 0 points. Fancy them at home against any team in that group, I’d be shocked if they didn’t get through.

Don't think I've ever seen a player as bad as Dembele pound for pound. He's gone for over 150 million, played for Psg France and Barca and is genuinely hopeless
Can't stand him after his miss when Barca were 3 up against the RS to make it 4-0. Basically missed an open goal to finish the tie off. Of course they then went and won it and it was all Dembele's fault!

Defo a little jealous of the barcodes having a night like that - they were relentless tonight, never gave psg a minute but Enrique didn’t change his tactics either.

Not afraid to say that I got Eddie Howe all wrong as well - fair play to him for what he’s doing up there.

At least the horses of the north east can sleep easy tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back