Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football - 2023/2024 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well they bought Doku but he seems a bit of a one trick pony just runs and wants to cut inside. Gundogan was replaced with Kovacic which is just laughable tbh, Gundogan was top scorer a couple of seasons ago aside from the other good work he did.
I think both him and Mahrez were clutch players who used to score or assist at really vital times. Stones was incredible in that hybrid position last season aswell, they don't have anyone who can do that role as naturally.

If Rhodri is out as well then its reall exacerbated

I see everyone’s best mate Herr Shippmanns mask slipped again during the post match interview.

What an absolute gobshite he is - epitomises everything wrong with that club and it’s fans.

crybaby-cry-much.gif

I wasn’t able to watch but I’m kinda stunned by City only managing two shots on the same attack. Should have scored of course, but that’s really wild. Pep having enough time at a club to build his ideal side and sending 4 CBs, two RBs and zero real midfielders out is pretty crazy. Villa are also legit good. Shows what can be possible for us I guess. They were as dead as we are now not very long ago.

It’s hilarious that after everything at United, their signings, new managers, drama, etc…Two of their most important players are still Scott Mctominay and Harry Maguire.
The old if McTomimay were named Marcelo and born in Brazil not Scotland cliche applies here I think. If he doesn’t look like he does he’s probably appreciated more as the very decent box to box player who can have a real final third impact that he is.

Just watched highlights of RS game on MOTD, first time I have seen the incidents, clearly VAR are making up for the Spurs game error by giving them the next 30 dubious decisions in their favour, the title is a non starter for their rivals IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back