Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football - 2023/2024 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
“With similar players” - maybe use that enormous squad you have then to freshen it up? Just a thought.

There are some rumours down here that a few of the players are looking for the exit door due to lack of playing time and not being happy with the way Poch is doing stuff.

What was it as its not available now?
Looks like it’s been took off Twitter/X, prob because he looks an absolute spanner.

The Amazon fella just said how packed their schedule is and that they are having a good season, and that had “his favourite kick off time at the weekend” and the narcissistic beaut completely lost it, then acted like a complete child and was his usual rude l, obnoxious self whenever he thinks someone isn’t hanging out of their arse (even though the fella was actually hanging out of their arse!?)

Try this one mate.

To be fair, I feel no sympathy for any player going to Chelsea lately and then complaining about playing time. You agreed to move to a team the country was laughing at for signing a million players.
Yeah true although unclear what promises might have been made. I read something suggesting there might be a bit of history between Madueke and Poch from their Spurs time, but not sure that’s true

Looks like it’s been took off Twitter/X, prob because he looks an absolute spanner.

The Amazon fella just said how packed their schedule is and that they are having a good season, and that had “his favourite kick off time at the weekend” and the narcissistic beaut completely lost it, then acted like a complete child and was his usual rude l, obnoxious self whenever he thinks someone isn’t hanging out of their arse (even though the fella was actually hanging out of their arse!?)

Try this one mate.

What a bellend lol

Yeah true although unclear what promises might have been made. I read something suggesting there might be a bit of history between Madueke and Poch from their Spurs time, but not sure that’s true

Promises or not just a bit of common sense should have been applied. If you’re joining a club that already has 3+ Players in your position even if you think you’re the best one you can’t say for sure you’d be starting every week.

Try this one mate.

Everybody's best mate, until the real him is revealed

Everybody's best mate, until the real him is revealed

Do you know I was watching large parts of their match last night and even when 1 up he looked in a foul mood, wasn't even watching the game and was staring up into the sky. He was in a mood against Fulham except for the last 5 minutes as well.

He's one massive petulant moody bellend. Shame the presenter didn't say to him "well if you want to act like a petulant little child, give me the microphone back and I'll interview someone else".

That behaviour from him in that video is rancid, absolute cringe.

WTF does Klopp think he is? Said on 5live "Jurgen Klopp has been standing in the centre circle for the last 15 minutes just watching the Sheffield United warm up".
So true such a creepy guy. Laughing when it is all good, moment goes against he reverts to a two year old throwing a tantrum. Classic kick off Kopitery..

Just watched highlights of RS game on MOTD, first time I have seen the incidents, clearly VAR are making up for the Spurs game error by giving them the next 30 dubious decisions in their favour, the title is a non starter for their rivals IMO.
Never in a million years will they win the league. They will scream, cry, whinge and weep there way to 4th.

It is possible. I think Roy is sick of it. He likes working with players but hates all the media rubbish that’s involved these days. Parish would need to act quickly to ensure the new guy is supported during the January window and hopefully we have someone lined up because we should have been working on it since Vieira was binned off.
We are missing two key players, one until the end of the season. When everyone is fit, we have a good starting line up but no squad depth.
Cheers mate.

Shame. I was a big Inter fanboy back in the day when he took over. Barring the obvious appointment I’ve always rooted for him. Some great young players at Palace too. Hope if they do make a change, it’s for the better, and you put in 36 solid performances a season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back