Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football - 2023/2024 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got the same issues as Lockyer, I had an op to fix the problem, but it happened again in July, I've had another op and hopefully it's all sorted now.
Your pulse goes crazy and its out of rhythm making you feel sick and dizzy.
My pulse was racing at about 170 - 190 for 5 days (at rest)
Hopefully this is not too a personal question, but what did they say about strenuous exercise and whatnot?

I dont understand why the game hasnt restarted.........

And yes, I do have compassion.

I would guess the ref and managers are discussing what to do. Luton players may well refuse. So is it a replay? Does the result stand? Call the PL?

I guess they've asked the players if there in the right frame of mind to continue i would think most wouldnt be.

I would guess the ref and managers are discussing what to do. Luton players may well refuse. So is it a replay? Does the result stand? Call the PL?
Is it the 60 or 70th minute where if a game is called off the result remains?

I may be talking out my arse with that like

This is happening much too often these days. Wonder if it is all the PEDs players are taking, legal (like energy drinks) or otherwise.

People will claim that it has always happened, but not to this extent. I dont recall any of this happening in the 80s and 90s in england...I'm sure someone can find an example or two, but this seems to be 2 or 3 every year recently.
Not suggesting this was related to what’s happened today, but I’ve read a few things about mega dosing of caffeine in professional sports, which I can’t image is too clever over a prolonged period.
Might have it all wrong but believe caffeine isn’t on the banned substances list but in high enough doses can assist endurance etc.

Not suggesting this was related to what’s happened today, but I’ve read a few things about mega dosing of caffeine in professional sports, which I can’t image is too clever over a prolonged period.
Might have it all wrong but believe caffeine isn’t on the banned substances list but in high enough doses can assist endurance etc.
Dele alli said something in his interview about players taking stuff didn’t he

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back