Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football - 2023/2024 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would guess the ref and managers are discussing what to do. Luton players may well refuse. So is it a replay? Does the result stand? Call the PL?
Whatever is the most stupid resolution you can bet the PL will do it.

I've every sympathy for Luton and Lockyer in this situation though.

Not suggesting this was related to what’s happened today, but I’ve read a few things about mega dosing of caffeine in professional sports, which I can’t image is too clever over a prolonged period.
Might have it all wrong but believe caffeine isn’t on the banned substances list but in high enough doses can assist endurance etc.
I know I always drink a ton of coffee before games way back before energy drink were available...I swore by it. When you see them drinking the coloured fluids during a break in the action, I'm always wondering what it is.

Out here in southern california, the USC basketball team has had two 8nstances of this in consecutive years, with a squad size of 15 or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back