Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football - 2023/2024 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
God! You all know this means United supporters are going to be insufferable for the remainder of the year, right?

I'm already getting texts from my manc mates.

Villa have handed them that game. I’d be reserved if I was them until they string together a few performances.

Very watchable game second half. But what was Villa’s defending and messing about playing tikka takka along the back line. Got everything they deserved

Still one of the biggest issues in the sport for me. 19 out of 20 times theres no actual injury and guys are just faking it. If the game stops for you, you should have to be off the pitch for 5 minutes or something because theoretically you’re too injured to get up and carry on. It would clean it right up.
Quite honestly, what injuries happen in football that are time-sensitive enough to stop the game, head injuries included? What is going to happen during the 2 minutes or so that the player is on the ground even if it is a head injury? Its not like he's going to bleed out, is it. A sprained knee isn't going to be worse just because the trained didn't get there for four minutes is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back