Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football - 2023/2024 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching RS highlights on motd, anyone know why their fans were given those always empty section of seats in the away end?
My best guess?

They probably marketed those seats to the daytripper fans... Something like: 'The Analfield Away Fan Experience! Know what it feels like to be an away fan in awe of the mighty home of the reds!' Or some such drivel, and they'll fleece them by charging a ridiculous premium on the original ticket price.

And I promise you, like flies to a steaming pile of horse sh.t, they'll come flocking in their drones with their wide wallets open!
Almost as good as printing money with that lot!

My best guess?

They probably marketed those seats to the daytripper fans... Something like: 'The Analfield Away Fan Experience! Know what it feels like to be an away fan in awe of the mighty home of the reds!' Or some such drivel, and they'll fleece them by charging a ridiculous premium on the original ticket price.

And I promise you, like flies to a steaming pile of horse sh.t, they'll come flocking in their drones with their wide wallets open!
Almost as good as printing money with that lot!
Weird though isn't it? They were even empty when United went there and they are as bad as RS for corporate fans, I,ve never seen them full before.

3-1 Wolves
Didnt realise this could be Brentford's 4th defeat in a row or 6th from 7th. and they dont play in the league till the 20th v Forest, the way they do that splitt where 5 games are one week and 5 the other. The defending by Brentford for the goals is off the chart - a header all the way from midfield to the scorer on the 3rd lol

Great .… Wolves tonking Brentford as a handy warm up ahead of our game against them

That is how i veiw the wolves game tonight lol they could end up to confident
Or some will twist the wolves result if they win, and worry that we face an inform team, if they hold on to win 2 in a row. Or if they did lose after been ahead - others would worry we face the backlash etc,etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back