• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football - 2023/2024 Season

Klopp is just that good of a manager, much as I hate to say it

The day he leaves them will be a joyous one. Hopefully they get a cack replacement and spend some time in the wilderness because the past 8-9 years have been miserable stuff for the most part
Lies. Pure lies. Hasn’t improved them one bit.. Dyche is far better coach/manager @Saint Domingo. Klopp relies solely on Ref’s, VAR and special liquids

It’s not about winning mentality it’s about taking risks and being confident in your abilities

Fulham easily could have gone 2-0 up because Liverpool were risking it all for an equaliser instead they lost 2-1

Aston Villa v Man City is a key example of this earlier this season. Villa just pressed them all game and took the game to city and didn’t care and city lost and had about 2 shots on goal all game

It needs to be a concerted team effort to get in your opponents faces and just be relentless

It’s Viking mentality
It's also b/c those are allowed to kick lumps out of their opponents re: van Dijk vs Onana.

Not sure what result I want tonight.

I am a bit conflicted.

Obviously a draw is the preferred outcome.

I don’t want a Luton win because I hate looking at a table with EFC in the bottom three.

But I don’t want a Burnley win as it brings them right on to our tail.

I am almost favouring a Luton win, if one team must win, as it means we can just focus on them at this moment in time.

But let’s hope it is a draw ;)

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back