• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's football.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cardiff hasn't really done anything in blue over the years have they?

Ace call by NBC to switch over to this match. So much better than Fox.

Telling ya, it's up for grabs this season. It'll be Chelsea and United for the league.

Chelsea have the depth, United have the experience.

Spurs don't have the goals. Arsenal will finish top 4 regardless.

City will be bedding in but won't get over the line.

The only surprise will be the RS. The rat stays, they'll get 5th. But they don't have the depth.

liverpool win 1-0 both times, both sturridge scoring

tottenham win 1-0, both pens

and the media will fap about them being title contenders no doubt.

getting the results though mate. it doesn't matter how you play, it matters about the score.

I don't think either have really played any better than we have. Then again the RS and Spurs rarely have an instance in which a Norwich player trips over his own feet and have it end up as a picture perfect cross.

I don't think either have really played any better than we have. Then again the RS and Spurs rarely have an instance in which a Norwich player trips over his own feet and have it end up as a picture perfect cross.
Spurs and Liverpool have a good strikeforce as well.

to be fair i didnt see the villa game, i heard they were awful second half but were ontop first half

in the stoke game, they pretty much dominated stoke for 80 mins could have scored 4-5 and misses many 1 on 1's

granted fellaini should have scored and norwich were fluky with their two attempts but the level of opposition was easier when you consider the teams each team has played thus far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back