• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's football.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching Cardiff highlights.

Frazier Campbell just murdered and took a massive dump on Zabaletta's corpse didn't he?

I don't think either have really played any better than we have. Then again the RS and Spurs rarely have an instance in which a Norwich player trips over his own feet and have it end up as a picture perfect cross.

We could very easily be on 6 points right now.

It's really weird to see the crowd shots at Cardiff and see half the crowd in older Blue shirts and half the crown in the new Red. It's still hard for me to get my head around that decision from the owner. He's probably got half to most of the fanbase that will refuse to ever buy a kit because it's red. Strange.

It's really weird to see the crowd shots at Cardiff and see half the crowd in older Blue shirts and half the crown in the new Red. It's still hard for me to get my head around that decision from the owner. He's probably got half to most of the fanbase that will refuse to ever buy a kit because it's red. Strange.

Not many full kit [Poor language removed] in Cardiff that's for sure!

Though as long as their away kit is blue they'll shift them.

Defoe is done for them really. Adebayor is a waste of space. And Soldado is completely untested here.

Two game in and haven't scored from open play.

But that is not really down to the strikers. Cant score if you dont have any chances.

Still, nice to be getting some penalties - refs had already decided that Bale was a diver & thus we should not be given any (y)

P.S heard PSG have outbid Real Madrid............

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back