• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's football.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want Chelsea to humiliate Utd. I don't care if it is 2-0 or 5-0,but I want them to give Utd the runaround in a really big way. Before the Felli/Baines debacle I wouldn't care who won, but I really want Moyes to fail now and fail big time. And I never thought I would hear myself saying this, but whenever it is Utd play the RS, I hope the RS equally humiliate them

I want Chelsea to humiliate Utd. I don't care if it is 2-0 or 5-0,but I want them to give Utd the runaround in a really big way. Before the Felli/Baines debacle I wouldn't care who won, but I really want Moyes to fail now and fail big time.

Yep.

And I never thought I would hear myself saying this, but whenever it is Utd play the RS, I hope the RS equally humiliate them

No.

How can you not like Jose? I'm not fapping over him, but his brilliance is unmatched in terms of winning leagues, cups, and being able to popcorn the media to death.

I love him. He's the Zlatan of managers -- thinks he's a God, but he can actually back up his arrogance.

Moyes: '' It's different preparing a United team to face him (Mourinho) rather than an Everton one. With United, we are out there to win ''

Hope Chelsea batter them.

Moyes: '' It's different preparing a United team to face him (Mourinho) rather than an Everton one. With United, we are out there to win ''

Hope Chelsea batter them.

Just spat coke all over my work's laptop screen here.

Did he really say that ?!?!?!?!?

Jose is a cock sucking arsehole who has no respect for the opponent, and the tradition of the sport. He's the opportunist supreme.

If Chelsea were still managed by a likeable character such as Di Matteo I'd be wanting Chelsea to win tonight but as it is, the sooner Chelsea **** up and the sooner Jose is sent packing again the better.

He's an embarrassing man who sincerely believes that he is something special, when in actual fact he did a good job with Porto and has since been promised excellent sides and plenty of money at every club he has gone to.
He is a self obsessed man who cannot get enough of himself and his portrayal in the media.

Chelsea are probably my most disliked club in the league, mainly due to their huge proportion of moronic fans.
United are one of my favourites, Moyes is obviously a bit of a **** though.

What a grad A knobjockey Moyes is:

“I think it is different preparing a Manchester United team to face him rather than an Everton one. With United it doesn’t matter who we are facing, we are out there to win.
Finally he admits that his talk of always going out to win was bollocks. We all knew it like, the amount of times we played **** teams at home and he went out there to get a 0-0 draw.

“I’ll do everything I can to continue that. I think you have got to get the balance right between attack and defence. I think that’s what the most successful coaches do and I think Jose has done that over the years.”
Get the balance right? No **** Sherlock! Is that just something limited to top teams, or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back