• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's football.

Status
Not open for further replies.
“The biggest thing for me is how much he has bought into it and his work ethic. There was a moment in the Swansea game, probably around 70,75 minutes that he worked back, did the work at right back, did a job for the team.

"Oi Robin, stop all that goalscoring bollocks, get your ass back and defend laddie"

so who are we routing for tonight lads? Would like to Chelsea beat them convincingly, Moyes been an absolute prick this week with his various comments.

Two weeks ago, Utd for sure. But now, after all that has gone on, I just want them to be spanked and humiliated every week. Cant be arsed who beats them TBH.

Back from the County game

They got beat 1-0 by Colwyn Bay

Attendance was 2,561

I expect it to be less next time

They were absolute garbage. Next home game is the 7th Sep, which I believe is international week, so I'll probably pop down. Still though, what an absolutely awful side. It was like watching your mates down at Power League at times

Back from the County game

They got beat 1-0 by Colwyn Bay

Attendance was 2,561

I expect it to be less next time

They were absolute garbage. Next home game is the 7th Sep, which I believe is international week, so I'll probably pop down. Still though, what an absolutely awful side. It was like watching your mates down at Power League at times

I think their decline has been really sad. Truly dreadful couple of years for the fans.

Jose is a cock sucking arsehole who has no respect for the opponent, and the tradition of the sport. He's the opportunist supreme.

If Chelsea were still managed by a likeable character such as Di Matteo I'd be wanting Chelsea to win tonight but as it is, the sooner Chelsea **** up and the sooner Jose is sent packing again the better.

rascal, are you really David Moyes?

Moyes: '' It's different preparing a United team to face him (Mourinho) rather than an Everton one. With United, we are out there to win ''

Hope Chelsea batter them.

What the gibbering [Poor language removed]????? Seriously. So, message to Utd fans. Whenever you are going to face a team better than you (i.e. Barca, Real Madrid, Bayern Munich etc), you will be playing not to lose, and at best draw. The credibility of Utd has slipping big time

“I think it is different preparing a Manchester United team to face him rather than an Everton one. With United it doesn’t matter who we are facing, we are out there to win.

I havent been arsed with anything he says lately....but he can GTF with that one, the horrible cnut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back