• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

I actually think it sounds like Round 1 to Moyes. United didn't win, but it sounds like they made Chelsea look pretty average and never looked like losing. I expected more from Jose, I really did

Moyes just nicks it, but only just

Glad I didn't watch it in the end now

I actually think it sounds like Round 1 to Moyes. United didn't win, but it sounds like they made Chelsea look pretty average and never looked like losing. I expected more from Jose, I really did

Moyes just nicks it, but only just

Glad I didn't watch it in the end now

The game was boring, Man u weren't much better either, Jose was negative

Neither manger tried to change the flow or pattern of the game

Both were happy with the draw

I can see Utd getting turned over by the RS this weekend

That wouldn't be anything new. Can't remember the last time a United team put a decent performance in against Liverpool at Anfield.

It's going to be a really good match in terms of accompanying narrative
Moyes is going to really really really really want to win this one- in fact I'd say its more important than last night's game.
Could get spicy.

Confused by those saying Moyes came out on top in that game - he's managing the reigning champions and he dropped two points at home, end of story.

Mourinho will happily take a point away from home from all the top sides and keep a high win percentage at home. It's what he does and he does it better than anyone else in world football.

The onus was on United to win the game. They didn't, therefore they failed.

Looking at something like a 0-0 or 1-1 draw at Anfield.

I think we are headed for perhaps the lowest scoring season in prem history. Usually at the beginning of the season there are goals a plenty and its been pretty much dead for the past 2 weeks. If the season is not the lowest for goal tallies that will only be because there looks to be 5-6 really bad squads in the prem who will get curb stomped by the top 5 to the tune of 5-1, 4-0. There are what 4? squads with a good striker situtation. Plus Utd is toast if VanPersie gets hurt as he's prone to do.

And Chelsea is bringing in Eto? He looked to be kind of washed up at Inter a couple years back. I have a hard time believing that he's better than Demba Ba or even the striker who used to be Feranando Torres.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back