• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's football.

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL @ you all being surprised at them scoring.

Not surprised in the slightest mate, it's a given. But it's also a given that they'll finish, at the very most, 6th this year. Yet they genuinely think they're title contenders right now.

Them winning this isn't the worst thing in the world. Another fixture for their injury hit squad to deal with.

Also, this.

Couldn't be less arsed about this trophy. Winning it means less than getting a pre-season win over Juventus FFS.

I remember when midweek matches at Anfield were close fought CL games against the likes of Juve & Madrid, theses days they sing Anfield Road after an extra time spawny winner against a 3rd tier side

Oh dear....

Not surprised in the slightest mate, it's a given. But it's also a given that they'll finish, at the very most, 6th this year. Yet they genuinely think they're title contenders right now.

Also, this.

Couldn't be less arsed about this trophy. Winning it means less than getting a pre-season win over Juventus FFS.

I'd do a happy dance in my pants if we won this cup mate

Notts County only got themselves to blame here. Great chance to knock them out now they are down to 10 and they have just been messing about with it. Need to play it quicker and stretch them.

Also, this.

I'd do a happy dance in my pants if we won this cup mate

They had to go to extra time against Notts County but I bet they still believe that it was a good win, imagine if we behaved like they do after Tamworth last year. (Though they did have the most expensive team in that league.).

Jokes ffs.

Liverpool Vs Everton in the final of this tournament?

Beating them at Wembley to win this would be exceptional. I don't care what anyone else thinks

Cant see it myself mate, a year of transition for us i reckon, some big players we have relied on leaving, and some new lads bedding in and a new style of play to adapt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back