• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's football.

Status
Not open for further replies.
They had to go to extra time against Notts County but I bet they still believe that it was a good win, imagine if we behaved like they do after Tamworth last year. (Though they did have the most expensive team in that league.).

Jokes ffs.

This

Find it very cringey that they celebrate like that

Referee just made a player put his shinpads back on to take a penalty in the shootout Fulham v Burton - what a **** rule :lol:

pml - Bryan Ruiz's penalty hit the post rolled across line hit keeper's back and went in. Poor fella.

Cant see it myself mate, a year of transition for us i reckon, some big players we have relied on leaving, and some new lads bedding in and a new style of play to adapt.

I'm not disagreeing as such

I'm just saying that winning this cup would mean something

Most of the people talking on here about how it wouldn't matter are the same people who would be running around with their shirts off if we won it

It's a cup lads, let's try and win it eh?

I think we have a great chance of wining the LC

Luck of the draw and big teams getting knocked out in the next round you never know

Most of the people talking on here about how it wouldn't matter are the same people who would be running around with their shirts off if we won it

Ours and Liverpool's best chance of Europe this season.

I would love it mate. All i have in my head is this.

rideout_gt_1894185c.jpg

Amen lad. Silverware is silverware. Also a place in Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back