Toffeeweb

Status
Not open for further replies.

monty

Sack Sky and donate to GOT...donations are needed
Are the rumours true that Gary has taken his ball home and wont ever blow it up again? It is a tragedy if that forum closes permanently because of one man. If this speculation is true the sensible course of action would be for our Phoenix forum (how's that for a name) to replace the old meeting place.

Can anyone shed some light on this please.:sad:

Ive tried talking to him on msn but he doesnt respond. I have written to Kermit of Toffeeweb about this place taking over the mantle and incorporating the link from the TW homepage and await there response.

Like mick I've tried to talk to Garry over MSN with no response. I've also e-mailed him and still no response.

Last edited:
maybe he blames all the old regulars that dont attend his personal court anymore...

(possible) "how could they betray me, how could they desert me, i ran this place for them, im so unappreciated, lets see how they do with no TW forum"

[Poor language removed] Garry, hes a knobhead!

A response direct from Lyndon the editor of toffeeweb:

Hi Mike,

Garry says that he had some major problems with his web host and that's why the Forum was down last night. We'll also be adding a link to the Grand Old Team forum shortly.

Cheers,

Lyndon

ToffeeWeb Webmaster
webmaster@toffeeweb.com
www.toffeeweb.com

Some good news about the link- but Garry is obviously lying to him because the forum has been down about 13 days now and not just last night!

Aye, I got a reply from Lyndon and Garry as well. Lyndon said that if many more people get fed up of TW then this place will become the number 1 forum!

Last edited:
Mick, Rodders, very well done lads, todays events seem to justify all of our actions this year, as regretable as those have been the end justifies the means.

I suspect long before I created this thread you two have been 'working' behind the scenes on behalf of us all, you both have my gratitude for doing the right thing and Danny and Dylan for creating this place from the outset. We are ourselves again. if you get my drift.(y) (y) (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back