Toffeeweb

Status
Not open for further replies.
no going back for me, god round there has removed me for no infringements on that forum.

garry, mate, your everything i detest about internet forums.

Attachments

• tw.webp
    tw.webp
    25.8 KB · Views: 20
you're not alone suits, me too! :biggrin:

who cares about TW anyway, we made it and we broke it, its dead long live GOT where the admins and the mods don't act like hitler on crack.

I always cared about that forum, well at least its members. You will all be well aware that I haven't been near there for absolutely ages, well some how I've been barred. I would presume that the megolomaniac Garry is so concerned by the actions of smeone as frail as me that he got the shits up.

Chico I would love to play on that forum but can't so as usual you can play with yourself or with anyone who'll lend you a hand.

As for Garry he has simply proven what most of us have known for sometime, he is a jumped up [Poor language removed] who really should support the [Poor language removed](y)

I found this posting on Toffeeweb this morning, i have no doubt that Garry will remove it when he calls

Many thanks ichigo for posting a fair summary of the situation based on available facts, it is a pity some of Garrys more lunatic rantings haven't been preserved for all to see.

Well this is my thread so I will finish it off as I now know a few things.

For the members on this forum that don't know, the reason this forum has declined in activity is because Garry the owner of these forums had a falling out with a popular forum mod.

Garry removed that mod and seemingly lit the touch paper in the process.
All of the existing "high activity" members on TW AND the forum mods that remained at TW created a new forum (which is linked to from the main ToffeeWeb site, you can link from there no problem).

The new forum is just like TW when it was good (people that know what I mean, that was about 6-7 months ago when it was a hive of banter and activity in here).

The people that made this forum what it once was will not be coming back (from what I have read). So alas it seems this forum has to generate new members but it will not be the same.

So there you go, I've answered my own question (eventually). I feel its only fair that people that were as confused as me get to read what went on.

A few members still post on both forums, but a lot only post on the other one. The toffeeweb main site owners have said that if the other forum persists in its high level of activity it could replace this incarnation of TW forum as the #1 forum.

I said sometime ago that the member on here known as Incestos was likely to be Garry, he is that predictable in name, its inference and his reaction. No one wanted this but unless you treat adults as adults and listen to their feelings without acting like one jumped up bitch then this the result. Garry, you will no doubt read this, I hope so, feel lucky that none of your rants remain, you've deleted the lot, you should be absolutely ashamed of yourself but with you being an arrogant git you still can't see it can you?.

Just to sum up how stupid you are you have banned a near 60 year-old man, presently not fit to go over his front door, from Toffeeweb although he hasn't posted in your forum more than twice since leaving in January, free speech must really give you the shits.

Last edited:
I just wanted the other few people that still surf that forum to know what had happened. It felt a bit like 28 days for a while.

shame he actually got rid of shabs in the end, because garry modding that board with a tit like keith on it, he would have his work cut out.

ah well, you never know, another undercover kopite might sprout up there to cause trouble with the few remaining members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back