Toffeeweb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mick - I can't believe he has A) done that suspension thing on you and B) would talk to you like that.

Just goes to show he has ZERO respect for anybody but himself.

I love his little bitchy comments in that reply of his, talking about amount of members and post counts.

Check your match day thread Garry, did it even get a 2nd page?!

Mick - I can't believe he has A) done that suspension thing on you and B) would talk to you like that.

Just goes to show he has ZERO respect for anybody but himself.

I love his little bitchy comments in that reply of his, talking about amount of members and post counts.

Check your match day thread Garry, did it even get a 2nd page?!

[Poor language removed] it mate, you and I spent a lot of time on that forum and helped make it what it was without us and others that we have here it will only be half the place.

damn right mick.

Pisses me off when he tries to act all high and mighty about sticking to rules, such a liar.

I feel sorry for Lyndon, because he although being a sound bloke is believing Garry's lies but, like the rest of us have, he will see the real one soon enough.

As far as I am concerned, he can keep his train-set and run it off the rails. I am fine with that. We ran that place, no we were that place. The fact of the matter is, the only thing he has is a few misguided loyalists and the name. The actual Toffeeweb forum is right here, alive and kicking.

The following is a copy of correspondence that took place last night between my daughter and Garry (with two r's) from TW in response to a sudden spate of e-mail's being received from his site, incidentally notifications had been stopped many moons ago so why they should suddenly be sent to a peron who is banned from that site remains a mystery?

montyblue,

freddy stars shorts has just posted a reply to a topic that you have subscribed to titled "Joke Thread".

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hear about the French conjoined twins, came over to England ,so the other one could have a drive !
----------------------------------------------------------------------

The topic can be found here:
http://www.toffeewebforum.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=2638&view=getnewpost

If you have configured in your control panel to receive immediate topic reply notifications, you may receive an
email for each reply made to this topic. Otherwise, only 1 email is sent per board visit for each subscribed topic.
This is to limit the amount of mail that is sent to your inbox.

Unsubscribing:
--------------

You can unsubscribe at any time by logging into your control panel and clicking on the "View Subscriptions" link.

Regards,

The ToffeeWeb Forum team.
http://www.toffeewebforum.co.uk/index.php

Reply sent

Your notications are unwanted at this address, please cease forthwith

TW
Unwanted or unnecessary?

As you're banned from the forum the only way to stop the notifications is to delete your account.

Please confirm.

Reply, following consultation with me

Dear Garry (I understand that you use two r's)

My father has asked me to say that he'd be delighted to have his account deleted from your records. I feel embarrassed to relay the rest of his message but he must have his reasons for feeling such a degree of contempt towards you as an individual. Why you should see fit to ban a frail old man from your forum really does make you into some kind of joke. I can confirm that it is most unlike my dad, who is presently recovering from a heart attack, to feel that way about anyone or anything so you must be some variety of low life.

Have a bad day (this was far nicer than what I had in mind)

TW reply

Congratulations on a pathetic and childish response and commiserations on having a [Poor language removed] for a father.

I really don't care how old and frail he is or what he's recovering from - he's an argumentative old fool whose lonely life leads him into trying to create dramas from nothing. He's received nothing from me except the treatment he wished to dish out on others. It's funny how these things backfire isn't it?

Still, your father has never decided to attempt to speak to me about any of his issues and I expect nothing less from his son (or daughter?) who uses the cowardly medium of e-mail to relay a message that would, in any meaningful medium, end in serious injury. However, given the nature of the forum it is likely that you're local to Liverpool so if you'd like to 'discuss' any of your problems in person I'm happy to meet you to 'reply' to your comments in the appropriate manner.

Good day.

This is an absolute lie, this man only replies to e-mail's of his choosing as you all know.

My daughter wouldn't let it rest there

May I respectfully suggest that you crawl back under the stone you treat as home. How someone like you is involved with Everton Football is beyond me,. I won't show dad your childish response because he is many times the man you are, there again the vast majority of men are.

TW replied

"I won't show dad your childish response because he is many times the man you are"

Yeah, but not for long, eh?

=

My daughter answered with

How old are you, pathetic, get a life or support Liverpool with an attitude like yours

TW came back with

Not as old as your dad and twice as healthy! *kiss*

Finally my daughter wrote

With an attitude like yours you are not healthy mentally, seek help quickly because you really do need it I'm sure I'm not the first to suggest that, megalomania springs to mind. Now desist from your childish ways and go and support Liverpool, you are by no means the type of person wanted at Goodison Park.

No reply was received because my daughter closed the web address, I reopened it this morning.

I trust that some one will show this trail of correspondence to Lyndon, who is to all intents and purposes a fair bloke, who has bent over backwards for Garry. Could you please ask him if he is happy that a person capable of scrapping the barrel in this deviant fashion is a fit bloke to be running a site for Evertonians.

On a side isssue I have not had a heart attack I've had a transient ischemic attack, I will get over it easily with rest. In that regard I won't be posting hereregularly as I could do without all this [Poor language removed] from TW and others, rest and relaxation is the order of the day.

Latch, if I manage to come over your way in July I'll pm you mate, take care and give my regards to Paula, she has a great sense of humour and you are a great mate.

Rodders, we've voted for you, I was right about the lack of entries, you and imp will win it easily.

Micknick, you certainly didn't deserve the treatment he handed out to you but think he is now doing the work he never did, he won't last long.

Dylan and Danny, best of luck with this place lads you deserve it.

Gaz, being a Woody lad, take over the mantel and keep this lot amused.

CT, sorry about your hero mate, he was a joy to watch

For those of you continuing to post in both places remember Garry is not TW he is only representing them through his forum, if you are happy with that then stay at TW. IMO that man reminds me of Jimmy Cagney in White Heat, 'Look at me ma, I'm top of the world', well you all know what happened next.

Suits, just be you mate and to hell with the rest.

I'll be back but it will not be for a while, see you next season hopefully with a UEFA cup place. I will post in Kipper as I won't be bothered with this TW crap heap there but I will be looking in from time to time here just to make sure the place is in order

Regards to all blues

Monty

NSNO COYB

Monty, you are a true gent and quite possibly the best poster I've ever been fortunate enough to talk to. Garry has now lost any small amount of respect I had left for him with those comments. Completely heartless and pathetic.

Anyway, sod him. All the best to you and your family mate. You'll always be much more than welcome here when you feel upto it.

Take care mate

my blood is boiling right now, how dare he speak to people like that! who the hell does he think he is....

Lyndon : if you want to know why everyone left, here you have it. what a horrible pathetic little boy.

My hat goes off to Montys daughter for keeping such a cool head- well done. Im lost for words really, I cant believe someone would actually speak like that. He has treated everyone that was anything on that forum with contempt, in my eyes the guy deserves a twatting to be honest especially with the phrase 'A better man than you'- 'Not for long eh?'

Has anyone forwarded this onto Lyndon etc? Because it needs to be, I have emailled them far too much recently so if someone else could that would be great because it needs to be brought to their attention.

Lyndon:

ToffeeWeb Webmaster
webmaster@toffeeweb.com
www.toffeeweb.com

heres a little tip garry my old chum

in any meaningful medium, end in serious injury. However, given the nature of the forum it is likely that you're local to Liverpool so if you'd like to 'discuss' any of your problems in person I'm happy to meet you to 'reply' to your comments in the appropriate manner.

dont threaten anyone let alone a woman with violence in person, in front of me, i'll show you 'appropriate reply' you cowardly little [Poor language removed].

Garry has lost it, i cant believe what i read, the blokes a [Poor language removed] [Poor language removed], there can be no excuse for what he said.

Well, I sent a copy to Lyndon. I am sure if Danny does the same it may get the message across.

Lads i've given my opinion on the matter to Lyndon a while ago and he made a decision, which you all know didn't involve me. Infact, I am still yet to be told why I was banned without explanation on a forum i'd helped on for years... which i'll keep my opinion to myself over that. By pointing out Garry's recent mistakes, my email would just be a "I told you so", rather than anything else.

I mean, I told him Garry represented TW by starting threads with "Listen Up fuckers' and the like, so he's aware of this admin abilities, so I dare say he's going to be that surprised by Garrys recent antics.

Thats just not on is it. What a horrible scummy little [Poor language removed].

Lyndon I hope your [Poor language removed] reading this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back