Toffeeweb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right thats it Im totally pissed off with it! I just tried starting a match day thread for the Mancs game on TW and I have been suspended from being able to start a thread! What a [Poor language removed] he is!

Right thats it Im totally pissed off with it! I just tried starting a match day thread for the Mancs game on TW and I have been suspended from being able to start a thread! What a [Poor language removed] he is!

:huh: :mellow: :blink:

Feel free to start any match threads on here mate, pretty much first come first serve. I'd have to add vbookie odds after it but seems very harsh to suspend you for helping out by starting a thread.

To be honest when I started a match day thread we didnt lose, I made a joke of it- 7 out of 7 I started we either drew or lost. hes starts one and we lose to West Ham. I tried starting another thread today and it said your account has been supsended from starting threads.

I then went onto msn and he was there and asked him what th crack was and he said: i dont have [Poor language removed] time to taljk about TW and signed off- [Poor language removed]! he can [Poor language removed] himself, he has ruined a good forum.

i just would love this place to look a bit more like it, with spaced out fonts and black font on the blue background?!

To be honest when I started a match day thread we didnt lose, I made a joke of it- 7 out of 7 I started we either drew or lost. hes starts one and we lose to West Ham. I tried starting another thread today and it said your account has been supsended from starting threads.

I then went onto msn and he was there and asked him what th crack was and he said: i dont have [Poor language removed] time to taljk about TW and signed off- [Poor language removed]! he can [Poor language removed] himself, he has ruined a good forum.

i just would love this place to look a bit more like it, with spaced out fonts and black font on the blue background?!

sorry mick, been meaning to sort that out for a while. Would it be ok if i just darkened the blue rather than change it black?

And at least he replied to you, I never get a response.

Ok, Garry has gone too far with this. The Toffeeweb IPB license has been removed. He is now using the software illegally. Anybody want to buy an IPB license????

sorry mick, been meaning to sort that out for a while. Would it be ok if i just darkened the blue rather than change it black?

And at least he replied to you, I never get a response.

I dont know what it is but the font and colour on TW is really easy for me to read, I can skim read alot easier than here. To be honest that was one reason I carried on posting on there because it is attractive to use.

Im not sure if another skin option is available? I know I sound like a fuss pot but its just much easier for me.

I dont know what it is but the font and colour on TW is really easy for me to read, I can skim read alot easier than here. To be honest that was one reason I carried on posting on there because it is attractive to use.

Im not sure if another skin option is available? I know I sound like a fuss pot but its just much easier for me.

I know what you mean Mick, even though I prefer the skin on here, I like the skin on TW, afterall I picked it. I seen it on another website and told Garry i'd like it on TW, then Garry copied it for TW because he had access to the server.

Will have to sort something, even If installing a few default skins for you to have the option of using, literally cant do nothing untill 1st May though, internets not good enough to,

Agreed. Much easier on my eyes... and us "old" guys need anything easy on the eyes.

(NO, not that Chico...:lol: )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back