Toffeeweb

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was trawling the archives earlier for some old posts, and noticed garry attempting to be clever, so pointed something out to him.

my four word reply has been removed.

bad bad loser.

i am going to buck the trend, i dont believe any association between this forum and toffeeweb is good, its a case of 'guilty by association'
branch out and beat a fresh path of your/our own, but to rely on TW to help you/us is in my opinion all the wrong signals.

i am going to buck the trend, i dont believe any association between this forum and toffeeweb is good, its a case of 'guilty by association'
branch out and beat a fresh path of your/our own, but to rely on TW to help you/us is in my opinion all the wrong signals.

errr... what?

it lets the TW powers off the hook having a link to here, there.

i appreciate the effort put in to broaden the scope and membership of this forum.

Ill be honest Im getting bored with this forum- it needs new members. I know how most people feel about stuff on here and I like interaction with different people.

I still love you guys tho. ;-)

That thread has gone now.

It a revolution, a coup. And you just all stood there and watched.

History is wrote by the winners. Viva la Toffeeweb.

*Lights candles on shrine to Garry and kisses statues feet*

*sneers at old crumpled up posters of Mick and Welts in the bin*

Ahwell...Toffeeweb died abit towards the end anyway...but this forum/site seems good...only problem is i cant put GIFs in my signature :@...:(

As far as TW goes, i thought it was the best Everton forum by miles, still cant believe that it's come to this.
Hopefully in time G.O.T will have the same 'feel', i.e HOME. COYB

garry said something to rob and i had to reply,

"leading by example garry?"

it was removed very quickly, i havnt been back to check pm's yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back