Toffeeweb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearly Garry is beneath contempt. So that's where he, and any discussion of the TW forum, should be kept. FFS, we're effectively losing the person who I think we'd all agree is our best "poster", for a while at least.

How about scrapping any and all discussion of this subject, and the TW forum, on this forum for the next few weeks, which will hopefully mean montyblue's swift return to regular post mode?

Clearly Garry is beneath contempt. So that's where he, and any discussion of the TW forum, should be kept. FFS, we're effectively losing the person who I think we'd all agree is our best "poster", for a while at least.

How about scrapping any and all discussion of this subject, and the TW forum, on this forum for the next few weeks, which will hopefully mean montyblue's swift return to regular post mode?

I do agree CT but he cant be left to get away with it! The TW powers that be need to sort it out- how can you not discuss it after he said that???

I do agree CT but he cant be left to get away with it! The TW powers that be need to sort it out- how can you not discuss it after he said that???

Oh, I agree that some action should be taken, but keeping a thread like this going doesn't really achieve anything constructive. Perhaps we spend a day or two on this thread, deciding on what action is to be taken, and by whom, then we just take that action and end the subject on this forum. After all, if Garry is lurking here all this attention must warm his heart.

I suggest we deputize a few of us to take whatever actions we think are relevant, including (but not limited to) communicating with Lyndon, and perhaps liaising with some of the other fan sites if that seems appropriate. From there, the "deputies" can communicate via PM to get the job done.

Ultimately, though, past experience with paranoid bullies suggests the most effective way of dealing with them, is to just ignore them.

Monty, my friend. I hope you get to read this sooner rather than later. You were the first person to make me feel welcome when I registered on TW and I instantly developed a fondness for you and your mind(probably the same roots type of thing and the same school). Your health and happiness is in the forefront of my mind as it is with many of the people on this site and I am going to miss our random conversations. You brought me into this family and I truly appreciate that. You have introduced me to many people here from the mods to low life's like myself :dodgy: :dodgy: .. Please don't stay away too long my mate.

FAO Lyndon
As for this "Garry" thing, Lyndon, we have not spoke and I hope you read this. Please can you deal with this "Garry" subject. It is driving people insane and is truly poisoning the reputation of what was a great forum,"TW" is obviously what I am talking about. I don't know what his underlying problem is but I genuinely believe that he is ruining the enjoyment of true Toffeemen that would like to express their feeling in the medium they have been accustomed to, but obviously this "Garry" is streamlining everything as he feels some kind of lousy and misplaced air of authority. I enjoyed TW extremely when I first joined and this seems to be spilling over into more sites than this. Please act before the name of TW gets tarnished beyond repair. There are too many consistent threads being aimed at problems and the conclusive target problem always seems to be the same. I am not personally or emotionally connected to anyone in particular, but the comments made by Garry towards Monty, (more importantly his daughter) are not just heartless but positively sick and twisted. I am a moderator in many forums across many subjects throughout the net and I urge you to deal with this swiftly. I would not be so egotistical as to dictate to you how to handle this matter but I would urge you to put it as priority number one. I understand if you feel I am talking out of turn, but I am only expressing an opinion, something that I would not be allowed to do for long if it was made on another site(I am sure you understand me). I can still post on TW but I am positive this ability would be removed swiftly if I aired my views in the more direct sense upon TW.
Like I said, I hope I am not talking out of turn, but this is an opinion from someone that is a true blue that enjoys the company of fellow blues.

Yours sincerely
Gaz

PS (Ask Armitage about me, I drink with him. I can give you loads of dirt on him. hahahahahahahaha)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have also e.mailed my last post to lyndon for his information. This is getting out of hand.

how bizarre, I also made a post after ichigo on the site. would seem strange that it disappears. Fortunately I had the brains to take a screen shot of each of the pages of the whole thread. Time for a nice attachment filled e.mail. I aint just good looking, I am clever too. (y) (y) (y) (y)

i've read through this whole thread. i just have one question really. what is the goal of mailing lyndon? is it to remove the toffeeweb forum? replace it with this one? just remove garry from the toffeeweb forum... or just get an apology?

By running the TOFFEEWEB forum, Garry is directly representing Toffeeweb. And his behavior reflects upon himself and the main site. It would be in the best interests of Lyndon to sever ties to such bad, childish behavior. BUT, it is his desicion to make, not ours. I invested so much time into that forum, as well as stumping up money for it to make it the best Everton forum on the net. Along with several others we did just that. And for Garry to ruin all that because he goes on an ego trip??? It just disgusts me. It shows a complete lack of respect for the moderators of the forum, the membership of the forum AND his parent site.

The king is dead. Long live grandoldteam.com

:P

I'd like Lyndon or the TW site owners to realise what a nasty and underhand person they have representing them.
If I'm honest, I'd like to see them do something about him. Ideally remove him from Toffeewebforums all together. He is NOT a good representitive of their hard work, he is not a good admin, he doesn't contribute to the forum in a positive way. What more is there to explain Tep?

I said a while back I had finished posting on this subject, but now I really have. Other people have mailed Lyndon, if he doesn't take action now, he never will until next time and he has to. More fool him.

i've read through this whole thread. i just have one question really. what is the goal of mailing lyndon? is it to remove the toffeeweb forum? replace it with this one? just remove garry from the toffeeweb forum... or just get an apology?

Are you trying to controversial?! Is it not obvious why Lyndon should know all of what has happened? :dodgy:

Wow..

Those comments from Garry are completely unacceptable and a total disgrace. I honestly had no idea all of this was going on... at least not to this extent. Looks like I've made my last post at TW whilst he is still in charge. You fellas have my full backing.

To be totally honest, I've always thought Garry was a bit of an egotistical prat from the start. I've encountered a few forum admins like him in my time and he takes the cake.

@ monty, take it easy mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back