Toffeeweb

Status
Not open for further replies.
reply from Garry on TW:

(quote) And where's the part where he/she/it e-mailed me out of the blue with a barage of abuse? If they can dish it out they should take it. Plus I never threatened to beat up monty's daughter. I offered to meet some coward who e-mailed me to see if they'd be big enough to say to my face what they thought they could get away with in e-mail. I didn't know, or care, if that person was male, female, animal, mineral or vegetable - though I suspect the latter.

Plus the thread was removed as it no longer contains any useful purpose and merely serves people like you who seemingly have no interest in perpetuating this forum's purpose. It is still available to any and all TW staff as are all the other threads, PMs and e-mails I've had from your 'friends' which don't particularly show any of you in a good light either - the difference being that I'm mature enough to ignore it while you lot continue to make a song and dance as if you've got nothing bigger in your life to worry about. Perhaps you haven't?

Are you and your cronies really so pathetic that you have nothing better to do? You have your forum and we have ours (which has many more members, is much more popular and is tied to the most popular Everton fan site on the Internet - or is that what really pisses you off?) I suggest that the true power trippers are those who are now pissed off that they no longer have any power here and are relegated to moderating some backwater forum participating in the kind of discussions that most people who actually *have* friends regularly have down the pub. (quote)

Garry said:
Are you and your cronies really so pathetic that you have nothing better to do? You have your forum and we have ours (which has many more members, is much more popular and is tied to the most popular Everton fan site on the Internet - or is that what really pisses you off?) I suggest that the true power trippers are those who are now pissed off that they no longer have any power here and are relegated to moderating some backwater forum participating in the kind of discussions that most people who actually *have* friends regularly have down the pub.

And there was me thinking this website started while me and Dylan were still admins on TW.

nice for him to exclude under 18s from being allowed to discuss football and have a laugh, after all, by law they cant go down the pub.

oh, and there is no excuse for his emails to ms monty, ...

garry said:
the difference being that I'm mature enough to ignore it

yeah garry, you proved that.

You have your forum and we have ours (which has many more members, is much more popular and is tied to the most popular Everton fan site on the Internet - or is that what really pisses you off?) I suggest that the true power trippers are those who are now pissed off that they no longer have any power here and are relegated to moderating some backwater forum participating in the kind of discussions that most people who actually *have* friends regularly have down the pub.

Mighty mature there, Garry.

Its the blatant hypocrisy of the man*, does he realise he contradicts himself so often? regularly in the same post.

How did this individual get 'in with' the toffeeweb owners?

Makes My Blood Boil, Monty One Of The Greatest Blues I Have Ever Known, Sorry To Use The Words But Carry - What A Horrible [Poor language removed]!

Turned My Night Right Sour This Has - Garry You Are An Uncompromising, Stuck-up [Poor language removed] Who Doesn't Have A [Poor language removed] Clue About Everton, So Why Don't You Just Take Your Shitty Toffeeweb And Ram It Right Up Your Self-righteous Arse

Prick!

(edit: supposed to be all in capitals, mods took them off...still...gary = nobhead)

I have an idea. Remove Garry IMMEDIATLY, and we all move back to Toffeeweb, as it should be. He doesn't fund it, he is just the [Poor language removed] at the top. Just boot him off and all of us go back there...makes sense to me.

He's not even at the top mate, the TW owners dont know him. Garry just offered hosting for their forum an news script, thats it. Think TW were also under the impression Garry funded their forums license, which of course, is wrong, Dylan did.

Sorry to be all high & mighty but me and monty had had enough of this [Poor language removed] about a year ago and then we got laughed out of the place for being "so immature"

well now you all see the true side of you're best mate "Lord Garry" (as he prefers to be known)!

i [Poor language removed] off in november, a small sebatical, i couldnt handle him either.

my drug like need to immerse myself in everton chatter with fellow evertonians saw me go crawling back to TW temporarily before i learned of this place.

not my finest hour.

Just reading it again...

"half the age + twice as healthy *kiss*"

what a horrible horrible person. If I saw him dying in the street I would spit on him, he is lower than low. Horrible piece of [Poor language removed].

Must admit, I felt oblidged to defend him to the hilt even though at times I didn't agree with him.

More fool me.

Must admit, I felt oblidged to defend him to the hilt even though at times I didn't agree with him.

More fool me.

i can understand that at times mods/admins have to stick together, regardless of not all members being on the same wavelength over a decision.

i dont know the full story yet, there are still a few things - parts of the puzzle to be revealed, i wonder.....

maybe closing this thread and saving it elsewhere would be a good idea, i cant see the opinion of garry getting much lower, and as much as i detest sounding like teppic, this thread seems past anything constructive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back