Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Tom Cleverley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Squad player.
thats te only reason he was playng mate, the squad was wearing thin. If we had a RB then Mo would have been playing in CM. To be fair, cleverly wasnt the reason we lost. He will never turn us into league champs but he is a squad player and that is why he as on the pitch. The only other option was my left bollok with a smiley face painted on

If he had taken his chance he would have been plauded as the signing of the season!
He had a very good game was MaCarthy playing?

When McCarthy had that shot from the edge of the box and they did a close up on him...I genuinely realized I hadn't noticed him at all until that point. I don't remember him having a touch prior to that.

.....I don't mind this fella, intelligent footballer who gets in great positions but has trouble finishing. Watch a few games he played for his country and he was the same, smart enough to hit the box but rarely converts.

Waste of space. We are talking about a premier league footballer who can't receive the ball under pressure, make a decent pass or win a header.... Let's not even get onto the hard stuff life shooting, taking a man on or playing the perfect ball through on goal

When McCarthy had that shot from the edge of the box and they did a close up on him...I genuinely realized I hadn't noticed him at all until that point. I don't remember him having a touch prior to that.
I have watched the blues since 1963, and I know a headless untalented midfielder when I see one, and MaCarthy fits that bill atm!
Clevelerly can pass the ball, and put a shift in as he did today along with Gibson who was dead on his feet - MaCarthy name mentioned six times if that!

Put a shift in but really, still have more confidence Kev could have scored one of those chances. Should have been subbed with 20minutes to go for fresh legs.

shouldve scored today, and should've received a pass from Lukaku 6 yards out in front of an open goal! like the lad, think he's good to have on the bench - but on the bench is where he should stay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back