Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Tom Cleverley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you even watch the game tonight he was a 0.6. He moved out the way of the free kick, failed miserably twice to clear the ball for their second, gave the ball away in the build up to their third, did absolutely nothing of note up until he was taken off for Osman.

The lads an utter no mark, he's not good enough for any club in the top flight and yet here we have people saying he's decent. He really isn't, he's a Championship player at best.

Yes mate I watched the game. I covered the game and commentated on it so I was watching it in a lot of detail as well, as I'm sure we all were as we're slaves for punishment.

He wasn't good.

But I can name:
Robles
Mori
Stones
McCarthy
Lukaku
Barkley

who were all worse than him. And I ain't a big fan of Clevs. I see him as a player who can be utilised in several different positions and fits in nicely wherever.

I don't think he should be starting every game, at all.

Those who were telling us how brilliant he was after he put in a couple of half decent performances at the start of the season should be named and shamed.

Kneejerkers

Don't mind if I do sir, don't mind if I do.

I think he's quality, rarely makes a wrong pass and always trying to get the ball forwards

He has done very well for us.
He is just a very good footballer and as a free transfer was great value.

Can't help but feel that if he had stayed at Utd he would be a vital part of their team now.

Hit another sweet volley from the edge of the area yesterday, that was goal bound until being blocked.
I'll bookmark this, as I'm certain he'll lash a volley into the top corner sometime soon.

His technique is superb isnt it? Im with you, he will lash one top bin eventually.

Cleverley and barkley running the show for england.

I never wanted him but he has proved me wrong.
One of them players you need to do the hod carrying

I'll just remind people how many millions we paid for Tom......ZERO. A BIG FAT ZERO.

Been very very good since he joined......Martinez 1 Haters 0.

A mere smattering

But here is my absolute favourite

Cleverley and Barkley would both be Pep faves as they keep the ball. Not sure why ypi dont think Barkley would suit him...

i think Stones would be a primary target for Pep and despite what @orly says i think Cleverley as well.

Reason being Stones is the ball playing centre back he would want in his system, it is of course equally important for Martinez system too. I think Stones will stay with us though but if not will be between City and Barca. Not sure Real or Chelsea would bit enough for him. Id be looking at opening bids of £60mil and actually closing off at £75mil ish but expect Barca to offer players plus cash which may even suit us better if we can get the right players.

Cleverley would be ideal for Pep as well, very good technically and keeps the ball well. I think he would be an ideal signing for them actually as a utility player.

That's Cleverley being a possible signing for Pep Guardiola.

Absolutely beautiful.

Don't mind if I do sir, don't mind if I do.

A mere smattering

But here is my absolute favourite

Absolutely beautiful.

I stand by my volley comment! Was dead against his signing though.

Has better movement and basic skills than the majority of our entire squad, and we got him on a free and people we fuming about it - all that needs to be said imo

Already our most talented central midfielder, defo not a winger, so Martinez play him in his right position.

Looks really competent. Good signing, improved our squad comfortably.

Seamless transition into the team and should only get better.

Not one for the people that base their opinions on players from youtube though..

What a player we have on our hands here, never put a foot wrong.

C'mon lads.

The water is lovely.

Bathe yourselves in it and confess that Snivelley is as bad as you have ever seen.

He hasn't got it in him to do something like Mirallas did against Leicester so when he's even slightly below par it's inexcusable. I don't think he's as bad as some make out, but he was awful tonight.

Absolutely beautiful.

Watching Cleverley in training:

53ff67b73c358.JPG

Pep-Guardiola21.jpg

1429137559_extras_noticia_foton_7_0.jpg

25234027.jpg

Been off work for the last 2 days with the squits, I've shown more effective movement running to the bathroom than he has in his entire career.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back