Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Tom Cleverley

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he was a Liverpool player we'd all be laughing at how bad he is, we'd all be in that thread absolutely pissing ourselves at how talentless, spineless and just all round crap he is.

But nope, some feel the need to try and justify him being any sort of good, give it up lads he's terrible, yes he was free but we'll have to pay someone to take him away now.

The whole free argument doesn't stick for me either, it's like saying "Well we could have got this Labrador for 600 quid, all it's injections and it's been brought up with kids, but we got this Rothwheeler for free, just a shame it sh¡ts everywhere and it's bit me kids head off, but it was free."

If he was a Liverpool player we'd all be laughing at how bad he is, we'd all be in that thread absolutely pissing ourselves at how talentless, spineless and just all round crap he is.

But nope, some feel the need to try and justify him being any sort of good, give it up lads he's terrible, yes he was free but we'll have to pay someone to take him away now.

The whole free argument doesn't stick for me either, it's like saying "Well we could have got this Labrador for 600 quid, all it's injections and it's been brought up with kids, but we got this Rothwheeler for free, just a shame it sh¡ts everywhere and it's bit me kids head off, but it was free."

It's probably the only good thing about Slithery that he won't bite off the heads of children.

Don't mind if I do sir, don't mind if I do.

You are getting obsessed mate, you need to le

A mere smattering

But here is my absolute favourite

That's Cleverley being a possible signing for Pep Guardiola.

Absolutely beautiful.

A mere smattering

Absolutely beautiful.

You need to let it go mate, you are Becoming obsessed with cleverly.

image.webp

A mere smattering

Absolutely beautiful.
Orly,
Maybe you would do the same for Lukaku who has been worse in the last couple of months than Cleverley has been or Stones who has been awful all season.
In fact since Christmas you can list the whole squad.
I don't see why Cleverley has to be highlighted , was he any worse than Funes Mori last night who cost 9m, Lukaku 28m, McCarthy 13m?

I stand by what I said, good player on a free transfer.

Orly,
Maybe you would do the same for Lukaku who has been worse in the last couple of months than Cleverley has been or Stones who has been awful all season.
In fact since Christmas you can list the whole squad.
I don't see why Cleverley has to be highlighted , was he any worse than Funes Mori last night who cost 9m, Lukaku 28m, McCarthy 13m?

I stand by what I said, good player on a free transfer.

Lukaku has scored about 20 goals this season Friend.

Stones is a young man learning the game but has fantastic talent.

Snivelley is utterly pathetic crap and I'm just flagging up where plenty of you got soak over his averageness.

Embrace the vaults - we've all got horrors in our locker. I talked up Eto'o and, even further back, Owen Coyle.

As a utility player, who only plays off the bench/when injuries prevent first or second choice players being available, then he's fine. As a regular starter, he's nowhere near the level required. He's basically the new Osman.

Lukaku has scored about 20 goals this season Friend.

Stones is a young man learning the game but has fantastic talent.

Snivelley is utterly pathetic crap and I'm just flagging up where plenty of you got soak over his averageness.

Embrace the vaults - we've all got horrors in our locker. I talked up Eto'o and, even further back, Owen Coyle.
I have been wrong as often as anybody. Until the derby recently I thought RM would survive until next year and have been finding excuses for all the poor results this season.
But, I still think Cleverley can be a decent player for us going forward.
I think he has a good attitude, unlike Lukaku, it would appear. I think he could be a good player in a good team.
If you want to vault me on anybody going forward, let it be Lukaku.
I think he is a disgrace to the name professional footballer.
He has completely stopped playing, more than anybody he looks as if he just doesn't care.
If we are lucky enough to be offered big money for him then it should be snapped up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back