Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Tom Cleverley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought he was terrible when we signed him.... Gave him a season and I still don't know what he does
Wigans-FA-Cup-victory-parade.jpg

Cleverley is Osman. He's neat and tidy and rarely loses possession and is capable of the odd goal or nice assist. Osman was great for us when we had average teams but now we expect a better class of player. If we had Cleverley ten years ago he'd have probably been a fan favourite but we're better than that now.

It hurts every part of my hands typing this through bitter resentment, but Ostosh was a much, much better player than Snivelley. Some of the goals the Skem Snitch scored were excellent, and he had the imagination of Monet or Dali in comparison to Pathetically

I don't get the hate fest for Cleverley. He is very neat, shows for the ball and moves forward nicely. With better movement around him he would also look better. I really dont know what people expect from him. He also has been played out of position most of the time on the wing. It was like when Osman was on the wing... not fair on the player in terms of their skill set.

I don't get the hate fest for Cleverley. He is very neat, shows for the ball and moves forward nicely. With better movement around him he would also look better. I really dont know what people expect from him. He also has been played out of position most of the time on the wing. It was like when Osman was on the wing... not fair on the player in terms of their skill set.
Neat and nicely are all well and good but not when even those attributes are shown inconsistently. Cleverley rarely gives a performance to justify the many times hes selected and isnt up to the standard required.

Tom Cleverley was Alex Ferguson proving he could win the league with any old garbage. Hope we sell him to Hull.

Tom Cleverley was Alex Ferguson proving he could win the league with any old garbage. Hope we sell him to Hull.

And utterly loathed by United fans for getting carried by vastly superior players.

TC23 "The Brand". Which later (not at launch) became "for charidee" when it flopped dismally.

Anyone for a pair of Tom Snivelley jeans? Just too short for trousers and just too long for shorts, uncomfortable fit, generally look awful.

I was Osman's biggest critic, I couldn't stand the snail paced grass, but in comparison to Cleverley he was literally like Pirlo.

Cleverley needs binning to West Brom or something.

You could get a player from the Championship to do the job Cleverley does, he doesn't have that bit extra that you need in a top 10 team.

When we have Tom Davies and Kieran Dowell is further negates the need for this quilt. We need to get rid. His stock is reasonably high and there are 5 or 6 teams who haven't strengthened that would take him for £5-6m.
He offers nothing. If he was on Football Manager and under each of the 30 attributes a player has, he would be 5/20 in every single attribute. The only 20/20 attributes he has is hiding and finding space where the game will pass him by. An attribute he shares with Phil Neville.... another snide product of Carrington!

Both Osman and Cleverley were/are absolute tosh. However as much as it pains me to say it, Osman was the better player.

Is a £10-15 million player in the current market it's absolutely crazy if we don't cash in now, that's half the cost of a carvalho/witsel etc.

When we have Tom Davies and Kieran Dowell is further negates the need for this quilt. We need to get rid. His stock is reasonably high and there are 5 or 6 teams who haven't strengthened that would take him for £5-6m.
He offers nothing. If he was on Football Manager and under each of the 30 attributes a player has, he would be 5/20 in every single attribute. The only 20/20 attributes he has is hiding and finding space where the game will pass him by. An attribute he shares with Phil Neville.... another snide product of Carrington!
Crying at 'quilt'.

:celebrate:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back